cartyracecars!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 04:03 PM
CFLYNN529
SHOW GUEST

Default cartyracecars!!!!!!

PEOPLE PLEASE IF I HAVE ANY ADVICE... AS MUCH AS WE ALL WANNA SELL AND BUY THINGS ON HERE... I DO NOT RECOMMEND SELLING THIS GUY A THING.... I SOLD HIM A 02 MULLIS DRAGSTER... HE GOT HOME PUT IT ONLINE CAUSE ?????? SAID HE DECIED HE WASNT GOING RACING AND HIS OLD LADY DIDNT WANT HIM RACING! WITH AND THEN CALLS ME WITH SOME BS BOUT BARS BEING BROKE AND SO ON.. BUT HE DIDNT WANNA SEND ME PICS AND ALL THAT.. ANY WAYS.. I WOULDNT SELL HIM ANY THING AT ALL... OR TAKE MY CAR TO HIM TO BE WORKED ON.... HE SAYS HES A CHASSIE MAN BUT CANT FIX A BAR THAT IS BROKE....( THATS WHAT HE SAY'S )
Old 04-18-2010, 04:14 PM
cartyracecars
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: cartyracecars!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CFLYNN529
PEOPLE PLEASE IF I HAVE ANY ADVICE... AS MUCH AS WE ALL WANNA SELL AND BUY THINGS ON HERE... I DO NOT RECOMMEND SELLING THIS GUY A THING.... I SOLD HIM A 02 MULLIS DRAGSTER... HE GOT HOME PUT IT ONLINE CAUSE ?????? SAID HE DECIED HE WASNT GOING RACING AND HIS OLD LADY DIDNT WANT HIM RACING! WITH AND THEN CALLS ME WITH SOME BS BOUT BARS BEING BROKE AND SO ON.. BUT HE DIDNT WANNA SEND ME PICS AND ALL THAT.. ANY WAYS.. I WOULDNT SELL HIM ANY THING AT ALL... OR TAKE MY CAR TO HIM TO BE WORKED ON.... HE SAYS HES A CHASSIE MAN BUT CANT FIX A BAR THAT IS BROKE....( THATS WHAT HE SAY'S )
hey chuck glad you could chimed in first off you should have asked for pictures which you did not , second I told you I would bring the car back to you and you said no you won't so how much of this car was broken that you knew about and yes I do build cars but any fool knows that a dragster when being fixed in this manner needs to go on a jig table to be done correctly and I build door cars not dragsters , and the main reason that I am so ticked is that you gave your word as a gentelman that this car was perfect just put in the motor and trans and go racing , now I do not have pictures and you did not ask for any but if you want to know how bad that car was call mullis and ask them andthen go back to your flipping 20 cars a year on hear with no worries that every thing you sell is perfect............ if you would follow thru on your peromises none of this would have occured , thank you for a bad deal for both of us .
Old 04-18-2010, 04:37 PM
CFLYNN529
SHOW GUEST

your Just Really that Stupied arent you ??? We will be at a race track that your at one day just get with us if you need any thing!
Old 04-18-2010, 04:42 PM
cartyracecars
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by CFLYNN529
your Just Really that Stupied arent you ??? We will be at a race track that your at one day just get with us if you need any thing!
you know all I did was call you out on something that was wrong and now its my fault , I am sorry this deal went down this way and I hope we do not see each other again , my loss thank you
Old 04-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

We already have one thread about this. If anyone has any proof either way they should post it up. It is easy enough...after you pick up the car, post a copy of the repair bill with pics of the new bars welded in.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
We already have one thread about this. If anyone has any proof either way they should post it up. It is easy enough...after you pick up the car, post a copy of the repair bill with pics of the new bars welded in.

AHHH YES.... thank you Tod for a little logical thinking here. It is obvious that one thread was started; which another was formed to combat the first one. This is the "Scammer Section" & we have seen much more diabolical & sophisticated problems than this!!!! Just man up the proof & let's see the facts. Or you can keep arguing back & forth with HOT AIR...
Old 04-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby

AHHH YES.... thank you Tod for a little logical thinking here. It is obvious that one thread was started; which another was formed to combat the first one. This is the "Scammer Section" & we have seen much more diabolical & sophisticated problems than this!!!! Just man up the proof & let's see the facts. Or you can keep arguing back & forth with HOT AIR...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby

hot air?!?!?!? does that mean free balloon rides???? YYYYEEEEAAAHHHH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Why yes Harb... It is a long ride on a HOT AIR balloon called the "BUTT-HURT EXPRESS" which is piloted by BLOW-HARDS on the RJ scammer section. It travels to the same places everywhere it goes; but never gets where it's going.... & always ends up at the same place each time. It can afford to do this cause HOT AIR is FREE.... yes Harb, it is totally free. With all that HOT AIR, it can keep going around & around.

(That was for free too) Scooter