Beware dealing with speedparts8

Old 07-05-2010, 08:40 PM
ccperf
SHOW GUEST

Better a prick than a thief.

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me they were on the way with cash and didn't show, I wouldn't have to sell my old parts, I could just throw them in the trash and avoid the hassle.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:36 AM
chassishelper
APPRENTICE

Default My original post

Hey guys,

Just for further info. When I first spoke to this guy I offered to drive to his place to pick up the pump. He was the one who suggested we meet. I also know he bought a nice Nova roller from a friend of mine. I need to call Ed and see if he remembers this guys name and address. If he thought I was going to be a no show, he could have at least answered when I called, verified I was there, I would have waited for him to show. I really wanted the pump and filter, and it was a fair price. I also thought I was pretty fair in that I gave him time to respond and I would have edited this post. I guess I am just used to dealing with people that keep their word. My latest purchase from MYBADAZZ65 is a prime example. See my other post, it will give the details.

Tahnks!
Carter
Old 07-06-2010, 03:47 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You aren't the only one that has been in that rodeo!
Fact is, if you tell a man you are coming and don't show..............You sir, are without a doubt.........................a prick and a liar.
I have to assume that you would do the same according to your post, I hope not.........Because you know what that would make you :!: Don't you :?: Yes, I know about waiting!!!!! I hate it too, but it is part of the game! Read my rant!!
http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=14490

I see this is your first post, welcome to the forum!

Originally Posted by ccperf
Better a prick than a thief.

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me they were on the way with cash and didn't show, I wouldn't have to sell my old parts, I could just throw them in the trash and avoid the hassle.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:53 PM
quickrod911
SHOW GUEST

Maybe you need to read the terms and conditions you agreed to before posting big talker.
Practice what you preach.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:16 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I wonder who the newbie is talking too?

Originally Posted by quickrod911
Maybe you need to read the terms and conditions you agreed to before posting big talker.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:27 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
I wonder who the newbie is talking too?

THINK THE DICKHEAD IS TALKING TO HIS HAND DATE.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

maybe he had his fingers crossed.