few pics of nova i'm building

Old 11-21-2007, 06:39 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Hotrod I am impressed...Very cool looking ride and you can sure haul the groceries in a hurry too...Keep it going and keep the pics coming..
Old 11-22-2007, 09:49 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

thanks everyone for all the great comments;;keeps me going on it knowing i'm going in right direction on the build.i wish i could find someone to help me come up with a eye popping paint sceam to go on car..want to use the candy atomic orange as main color[on firewall]candy ultia voilot pearl[on chassis]and the bright silver metatic[on front bars]for the outside colors;;doing inside in the silver and carbon-fiber look..
Old 11-22-2007, 12:32 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hotrodharley
thanks everyone for all the great comments;;keeps me going on it knowing i'm going in right direction on the build.i wish i could find someone to help me come up with a eye popping paint sceam to go on car..want to use the candy atomic orange as main color[on firewall]candy ultia voilot pearl[on chassis]and the bright silver metatic[on front bars]for the outside colors;;doing inside in the silver and carbon-fiber look..

SWEET !!!..on the Carbon Fiber note..they have some stick on Carbon Fiber look alike...u cannot tell the difference and no comparision in the cost difference....

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-22-2007, 04:22 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

brain..the stick-on is what i'm going to use on trans tunnel and going with thhe auto meter carbon look gauges.found carbon fiber steering wheel on e-bay for $109.00i also found a company that has a carbon fiber look material so i can do seats in silver/carbon fiber..can't afford the real stuff.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:41 AM
r8ceredy
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

sweet wagon hotrod! :mrgreen:
Old 11-27-2007, 04:15 AM
s10dragracer
CRAFTSMAN

Hell yeah. Now that is awesome. Can't wait to see the finish project.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:14 PM
zenki
SHOW GUEST

WOW... :shock:
Old 11-28-2007, 09:37 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Hotrod I was wishing the same thing and found someone just last month so that find is over. Its a bit wild building a new car trying to find all the right parts. Well looks like you have found all the right ones so far. Looks great.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:34 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

wesley;;;;;;thanks for the good words and everyone else also...you right about finding right parts.i've made a few bad calls but got all heading right direction except pistons..bought a new set of diamond pistons for engine then found out i need more static comp for alky so i'm trying to sell the diamond pistons so i can buy higher comp pistons.no luck on the sell yet.anyhow thats another deal..
who did you find to help with paint design?would they do it for anyone if so how can i get in contact with them?
Old 11-29-2007, 10:46 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

wesley;;;;;;thanks for the good words and everyone else also...you right about finding right parts.i've made a few bad calls but got all heading right direction except pistons..bought a new set of diamond pistons for engine then found out i need more static comp for alky so i'm trying to sell the diamond pistons so i can buy higher comp pistons.no luck on the sell yet.anyhow thats another deal..
who did you find to help with paint design?would they do it for anyone if so how can i get in contact with them?
Hotrod his name is Ken Nelson phone #(936) 933-2049 if you can't get a hold of him than let me know and when I get back in the States I will track him down. He can take your paint job where ever you want to go. I told him what I was wanting to do and now I don't think I am even going to go with the theme I had in mind. Give him a call and let me know what you came up with. Well good luck what ever way you go.