The birk plan

Old 10-02-2008, 04:02 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ok Ok let me step in here, my wife is a surgery nurse at the local hospital here, they have their retirement with AIG, i really don't want to see her loose it, if they fold she will, thousands of dollars. please put yourself in our shoes, i am 47 years old, she is 46 years old, i have had two heartattacks, just might need that money in the future :!: :!:
Old 10-02-2008, 04:05 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Yes sir...you read the right article !

and No-one paying the price Now but us Tax payers !

i didn't get a 3 million dollar salary in the mortgage business as a CEO..

and Now we wake up and become PART OWNERS of an insurance company AIG....To the tune of (85 Billion)

did you get your Memo Rigsby ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-02-2008, 04:19 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

ohh don't get me wrong..it was something that had to be done on a international. level...its just sad how it got there and who had to be responsible for the bail out....
sort of like the master bail out plan to the tune of (700 billion) for thre idiots behind the Mortgage deal.....i do not like it but it seems at this point a neccessary evil..
as they say..Chit rolls down hill..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-02-2008, 10:15 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

It's like Jay Leno said the other night. You take a failed administration, and a failed congress, and give the same moron failures, that caused this problem in the first place, 800 BILLION DOLLARS. What could possibly go wrong? There is absolutly no provision for this bailout in the constitution, but since when, did our arrogant servants in Washington, ever pay any attention to the constitution?
Old 10-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey everyone, I have been away for awhile... working alot lately... BJUICE: I agree with everything here about this whole thing... really stinks for the common man!! What memo are you talking about? What am I missing? I am not the best navigator around here. MOPAR: no more heart attacks!!! maybe you should race more & keep your sanity that way. I hope you your wife gets to keep your investment... I heard GWB talking about this whole thing... I will take a hit on my 401K, but he thinks it will bounce back again. SUICIDE: Whats Up!! That's what I'm talkin' about... tell it like it is... those folks up there don't care about your or me...or the constitution. It's true- what happend to the old days??!! Rigsby.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:51 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Did any of you see this 60 minute segment on default credit swaps? Simply unbelievable, what idiot's!!!! :shock: :? :x :x :evil: :twisted:

http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/1..._default_swaps

Rome is burning gentlemen right before our eyes!
Old 10-10-2008, 03:15 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I heard that our fearless leader, Dubya, signed an executive order, allowing federal troops to patrol the streets of American cities. This has not been done since the civil war! Is it possible they've got neferarious plans in the works? The president can suspend the election under his executive powers, in times of national emergency. This could make Rome burning, seem like a family BBQ. No offense intended Blittle.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:30 AM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

I agree,

Been out in the shop reloading for quite some time now! :wink:
Old 10-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

A Civil War.... Blue against Red... would end some of this non-sense. We could make our Govenment actually work for the people of this country, Maybe Sean Hannidy could be president, BLOW-Bama would be sent to Pakistan indefinately, all his followers & liberal friends would all be shipped to Iraq. We would drill (make more race fuel refineries too) & God could come back to our Schools again. Gay people could be just plian GAY... we do not have to give them MORE rights because of it & it would not be a HATE CRIME because of it either... not allowed to be in Boy Scouts either. ACLU & all emplyees would be subject to same rules as the Liberals... Jesse Jackson would be given a gag-order to shut his babbling. All celeberties would NEVER be granted to speak about politcis EVER again to the public. Sean Penn would be sent to Venezuela to live with Hugo Chavez for the rest of his life. Last, if we won our Civil War... the Consitution would be restored to the original condition it was founded on... like the 10 commandments. OK, I'm done. Rigsby