BIGTOYZ454 SCAMMER AND LIAR TOO IN OHIO

Old 01-22-2008, 04:30 PM
davidweissberger
APPRENTICE

Default BIGTOYZ454 SCAMMER AND LIAR TOO IN OHIO

ANYONE DEALING WITH BIGTOYZ454 BEWARE HE IS A LIAR AND A COWARD , HE HAS LIED TO STATE POLICE OFFICERS AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE I SPOKE WITH WHO DEALT WITH HIM. HE MISREPRESENTS HIS ITEMS AND I HAVE DOCUMENTS, PICTURES, AND WITNESSES TO PROVE IT, RETURN THE DEPOSIT LIKE YOU PROMISED WITH A STATE TROOPER PRESENT YOU LOSER....ANYONE WHO WANTS THE TRUTH, JUST ASK.AS FOR FATTONY ,GOOD LUCK!! OH YEAH AND WIFE JESSICA TOO!!!!! ALL ITEMS WERE MISREPRESENTED, I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO END THIS TRANSACTION BUT THESE SCAMMERS DISSAPPEARED FOR TWO MONTHS NOW THEY DECIDE TO REPLY !!!ALL BEWARE THEY ARE NOW SELLING A MUSTANG,MAKE SURE IT HAS AN INTERIOR WHEN YOU PICK IT UP
Old 01-22-2008, 04:46 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5311

Dude he called you out and you said nothing !!
Old 01-22-2008, 04:50 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MAN ---I WISH YOU WOULD PUT YOUR FACTS ON THIS FORUM :shock: :shock: :shock: ---TALK MEANS NOTHING WITHOUT FACTS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ----LIVELY
Old 01-22-2008, 04:51 PM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

Default GROW UP

HOW WAS THE CAR MISREPRESENTED WHEN YOU HAD YOUR PEOPLE COME AND TAKE PHOTOS AND RELAY THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE . MY CAR WAS EVERYTHING I SAID IT WAS AND YOUR PEOPLE TOLD YOU THE SAME. IT BOILS DOWN TO THIS .......... YOU ARE BROKE TRYING TO BUY THINGS YOU CANT AFFORD . YOUR BUDDY TOLD YOU EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO KNOW ABOUT MY CAR . IF YOU DIDNT LIKE WHAT HE TOLD YOU YOU SHOULD OF NEVER ACTED LIKE YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

QUIT THE GAMES WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SLANDER.

I SPOKE TO AN ATTORNEY AND WHAT YOU DID WAS BREECH OF CONTRACT.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU HAVENT ACTED IN NO OTHER WAY BUT TO TRY AND RUIN MY NAME AND IF YOU CONTINUE I WILL GO THROUGH WITH LEGAL ACTION

HAVE A NICE DAY
Old 01-22-2008, 04:52 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THAT WAS STRAIGHT FOWARD 8) 8) 8)
Old 01-27-2008, 04:07 PM
davidweissberger
APPRENTICE

Default facts about scam bigtoyz454 alias fattony

The facts are you dont have a good name because you will change it again ,another fact is you wont answer the phone to straighten this out, another fact is you lied to several people including a state trooper. Never mind you forgot items in our first transaction, and you dont mention that .you promised to return the deposit but came up with some load of crap storyand if it was true where are you now besides running and hiding behind a computer screen. Your new name will be biggirlz454, step up and be a man, loser...
Old 01-29-2008, 09:47 AM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Where in the hell is this camaro now I want to buy it. I have heard so much about it I just have to have it. Somebody please put me in contact with the car. This has to be the mother of all camaros. :?