WHAT CHEVY MOTOR IS THIS?????????????

Old 01-24-2010, 08:55 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Well Scorp... actually I had the other "F" word in there and was going to leave it there, but decided to play clean, so I just left the little "f" in there to see if you could understand that...? :lol: :P

Actually I only have four and a half fingers on one hand, (yes, from picking my nose too much... :roll: ) so I should get extra credit for disability if my fingers do stutter... :lol:

Sam, Sam, Sam... I NEVER said you didn't know what you were talking about on the Sport-Mod thing... you are just reading too much into that...!
The guy said "IMCA MODIFIED"... get it "IMCA MODIFIED"... NOT Southern Sport Mod, NOT Northern Sport Mod, NOT X-Mod, NOT ANYTHING except IMCA MODIFIED which is ALWAYS "A-MOD".
So, you are talking about oranges when he wanted to talk about apples... is that so hard to understand...? :roll:

Wow, are we having fun yet... or what...? :roll: :shock: :lol: :roll:
Old 01-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
Well Scorp... actually I had the other "F" word in there and was going to leave it there, but decided to play clean, so I just left the little "f" in there to see if you could understand that...? :lol: :P

Actually I only have four and a half fingers on one hand, (yes, from picking my nose too much... :roll: ) so I should get extra credit for disability if my fingers do stutter... :lol:

Sam, Sam, Sam... I NEVER said you didn't know what you were talking about on the Sport-Mod thing... you are just reading too much into that...!
The guy said "IMCA MODIFIED"... get it "IMCA MODIFIED"... NOT Southern Sport Mod, NOT Northern Sport Mod, NOT X-Mod, NOT ANYTHING except IMCA MODIFIED which is ALWAYS "A-MOD".
So, you are talking about oranges when he wanted to talk about apples... is that so hard to understand...? :roll:

Wow, are we having fun yet... or what...? :roll: :shock: :lol: :roll:
Nice try Jr. Dolphin.

lol lol

Scorp
Old 01-24-2010, 09:26 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hmmmm Jr. Dolphin everyone i know specifies since you call to get a chassis or parts ask is that a sport mod a mod ect if what you say is sooo true then every car in the classified section is an Amod? think not modified is a large genaric term used for the basic style of the cars. and by assuming some one is refering to Amods is well we all know what ASS U ME means yes there are typpos but you know idk educated people know that we are all human and chit happens.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:31 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I thought everyone was a jr Dolphin at one time or another :!: :!: Dirt you don't play well with others do you :?: :?: Hmmm the name of let me see NV comes to mind after reading this :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-24-2010, 03:03 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Mopar-

We shouldnt be too hard on Jr. Dolphin-after all he did expose the poster who has been confusing his Chevy casting numbers and posting questions for four years.

What a piece of detective work that was.

Scorp
Old 01-24-2010, 04:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

First, I have noticed that people who NEED to be right will fight tooth & nail to defend anything. It is an insecurity; nothing less. It is not that anyone is rejecting the actual person, they are rejecting your information.

The bickering is useless, as no one is winning here. I have seen this sore spot for some now; why is this scab still being picked??? Jim, no one is really questioning your intelligence... but it seems that you have had a bone to pick with Scorp for some time now... why? Perhaps your two personalities are reverse-polarity or something... half the time I cannot tell if you are serious or not. At any rate, I have nothing against you. This brotherhood runs pretty deep though; by default I will side with my brothers here no matter what. Why??? It is an earned respect which is never obtianed by taking shots at people.

I could not tell you the differences on rules about dirt cars... but I know that I could ask anyone here & not get insulted by doing so. That is what this thing is all about; learning & friendship. Chill. Self-pride is destructive... it causes division & insecurity. JMO
Old 01-24-2010, 04:21 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

x2
Old 01-24-2010, 07:13 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Rigsby, it would be foolish to take anything on here seriously, this is ONLY a FORUM... jeesh, this is not a life threatening test of manhood...
Unfortunately too many guys take life all too seriously. If I have had a chip on my shoulder I don't even remember what for now, and it doesn't matter anyway because it really would have been no big deal in the first place.
When I ask are we having fun, that's exactly what I mean... slamming and punking each other out is a game a lot of people like to play, and one I have had to learn quite well over the years. I thought working with fellow roughnecks when I was drilling oil wells were baddest of bad ass dudes, but then I had to work with and supervise smart ass cops for 21 years. Cops quickly learn a very smart ass sick sense of humor from all the crap in life they have to deal with every day. They need to learn how to get real tough and real cocky if they are going to make it very long in that line of work. Are cops smarty ass punks...? Your damn right they are... thats the only way they physically and mentally survive this f'ed up world they have to keep in line.
Well, never mind... its not worth hashing over, I will just concede that I am a smart ass punk prick who hates everyone and everything. Unfortunately I do have a lot of friends just like me, both in the real world and in the racing world. I guess i have been so hard core for so long I don't even see anything wrong with it, but appraently it really bothers some on here who claim to be tough yet can't handle a snappy comeback.
Ok... I guess I will trailer up and just watch all the fun from the stands. If you all want to pat yourself on the back and think you have run me off, go ahead and post it, then I will get the last laugh again. I am not even going to go back and spell check, so you can have fun with that one too...
Have a GREAT DAY Brothers, Jimbo
Old 01-24-2010, 07:50 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey where else can you go and have this much fun with your clothes on :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-24-2010, 07:55 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
hmmmm Jr. Dolphin everyone i know specifies since you call to get a chassis or parts ask is that a sport mod a mod ect if what you say is sooo true then every car in the classified section is an Amod? think not modified is a large genaric term used for the basic style of the cars. and by assuming some one is refering to Amods is well we all know what ASS U ME means yes there are typpos but you know idk educated people know that we are all human and chit happens.

Sam, I just don't understand what you want to educate me on here...?
We WERE talking about engines (on the other thread), and now you switched to chassis...? What am I missing here...? I am having a hard time following you... I guess I am sorry for being so ignorant and dumb...

Here's what I do know Sam... The chassis are as different as the engines, like night and day, between the A-Mod and the Sport-Mod classes. There are even big differences between a leaf Mod, a three link Mod, and a four bar Mod.

The only things that even come close to being similar between them all is that they all use a fabricated aluminum body, the same spec tires, and a similar roll cage. The frames, suspension, engines and handling setups are all completely different...

I know Sam, I own one of each, and my race teammates have each kind too that we all help each other work on... all IMCA legal... so what are you trying to educate me on...? You are preaching to the choir here Sam.

Your comparison is like trying to say a street class bracket car is exactly the same as a top fuel funny car...? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sam, I am NOT trying to argue with you or make you look stupid, I just don't follow you or understand you, I am sorry...?
If you want to discuss this further, lets take it back to the original thread it was started on, so they can have this thread back.

Jimbo, the Jr. Minnow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -