LOOK 3 user names same dude

Old 01-13-2010, 02:16 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

We all know he wont go. Has he yet to do one thing he said he was going to do, unless I missed something. It would be sweet justice if he did though. Then while they are filling out his complaint and get all his info they can put the cuffs on him. Boy would I like to see the look on his face. :shock:
Old 01-13-2010, 02:37 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

If only Mr Vette could see this catch :!: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-13-2010, 02:45 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by steakandracingfuel
here is his latest message to me today

sorry chris but yes i sent it out but i dont have the tracking number with me right now..im up here working with my step dad and i not at home right now..But ill get it to you tonight or in the morning

i have already been on the phone with MS sex offender registry and alcorn county sheriffs dept. i am content that i will more than likely not see a laptop or my money back. but..in the state of MS you have to report ANY and ALL uses of websites as a user no matter what nature these websites are. that is if you join and become a member in which he has not reported this and alcorn county is aware of what he has been doing and are looking into this matter further.
What if you join as 6 or 7 members?

Not making light but his multiple names might interest them.

BTW- Forum users, two sex offenders out of our more significant threads- AND I actually defended this guy to some extent. There's another thread that talks about the Sharks going overboard- Two registered sex offenders? the Sharks know EXACTLY how to handle scam threads on this Board.

Sorry for your loss Chris.

Scorp

Scorp How does Steak posting the new info give any merrit to the "Sharks". I really appreciate the post, but I'll give credit were credit is due. Thanks Steak!!!

And thanks Scorp. I hope more people read this and as result read the SHARKS GOING OVERBOARD POST.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:48 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
If only Mr Vette could see this catch :!: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but we probably went about it all wrong.
:roll: :?
Old 01-13-2010, 02:50 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I guess we did ''Beast'' :!: We are going to have to start doing better :!: We just got spanked :shock: :shock:

Old 01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
steakandracingfuel
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

well we have been going back and forth with emails. he is pissed cuase his dirty laundry is being aired and anyone could have found it, heck all i did was google him. he says he shipped it and gave me a tracking number but DHL, USPS, FED-EX, AND UPS all say thr tracking number is not valid so i will wait to see if actually supplies one or we go back and forth before i post all the messages he has sent. :roll:

i told him to make it right and that is all but hes pretty pissed and yelling so we will see. we will see.....
Old 01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nvmyvettes

sorry chris but yes i sent it out but i dont have the tracking number with me right now..im up here working with my step dad and i not at home right now..But ill get it to you tonight or in the morning

i have already been on the phone with MS sex offender registry and alcorn county sheriffs dept. i am content that i will more than likely not see a laptop or my money back. but..in the state of MS you have to report ANY and ALL uses of websites as a user no matter what nature these websites are. that is if you join and become a member in which he has not reported this and alcorn county is aware of what he has been doing and are looking into this matter further.

BTW- Forum users, two sex offenders out of our more significant threads- AND I actually defended this guy to some extent. There's another thread that talks about the Sharks going overboard- Two registered sex offenders? the Sharks know EXACTLY how to handle scam threads on this Board.

Scorp

Scorp How does Steak posting the new info give any merrit to the "Sharks". I really appreciate the post, but I'll give credit were credit is due. Thanks Steak!!!

And thanks Scorp. I hope more people read this and as result read the SHARKS GOING OVERBOARD POST.
Read the post thread NV-

And by the way- you were blowing smoke about putting your response to Lively in caps due to his eyesight being bad- Nice dodge.

If you really were concerned about his viewing you would have simply used a larger font- And you do know how- you have been pulling info and definitions from all over the internet and figured out how to bold type.

You responded to his post by shouting at him and then tried to dodge my comment-

You are exactly what you seek to disparage.

And just to illuminate you, my sharks comment goes back to Jason's remarks about posting the sex offender registry link and that being too personal.

Game on NV?

Scorp
Old 01-13-2010, 02:57 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

You go Scorp. You know we got your back.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:58 PM
steakandracingfuel
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by nvmyvettes

Scorp

Read the post thread NV-

And by the way- you were blowing smoke about putting your response to Lively in caps due to his eyesight being bad- Nice dodge.

If you really were concerned about his viewing you would have simply used a larger font- And you do know how- you have been pulling info and definitions from all over the internet and figured out how to bold type.

You responded to his post by shouting at him and then tried to dodge my comment-

You are exactly what you seek to disparage.

And just to illuminate you, my sharks comment goes back to Jason's remarks about posting the sex offender registry link and that being too personal.

Game on NV?

Scorp

allright you guys. lets keep what we are trying to do here in pespective and not fight amonst ourselves. i only want what peeps have been ripped off on to be refunded or the actual item given to them myself included if he does not do what he says he already has done. so i will share credit with everyone.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey ''Scorp'' wait untill he get's his dictionary out to find those BIG word's :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -