2A.....

Old 07-02-2013, 05:26 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

IF . . The excrement ever hits the air moving machine, it will take not only a relitively disclipined resistance group of citizens, but also about half the military and most of the State's National Guard to push back on the Federal Government.

You can hope that the military, for the most part, does like the Military in Egypt, and maintains a relatively neutral position and as it's doing currently, pushes back against the tyranny of a developing dictatorship . .

Most of the State and local Law Enforcement agencies are "Anti-Government" and would probably fall in with the resistance . .

But you have to remember, the Government has all the intelligence advantages. They can hear you when you talk to each other, and they can see you in the dark, both on the ground and from the air . .
Old 07-02-2013, 02:05 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="roadkill2"

But you have to remember, the Government has all the intelligence advantages. They can hear you when you talk to each other, and they can see you in the dark, both on the ground and from the air . .[/quote]

And THAT is the real scary part...it ain't a 'Red Dawn one' scenario any more, kids. Technology has allowed ALL control to be 'centralized' at will.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, it is scary for sure boys. They have a hell of an advantage when it comes to technology. Moving out fear is not the answer however. Besides, aren't we going to be hero's & have 72 virgins when we die??? LOL!!
Old 07-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I think you would fall over dead in shock if you were to somehow KNOW all the things the government does.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:10 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

It's called 'New World Order' and it's so big and so powerful that only God can stop it. THAT will require total destruction of the whole population and a start over.. All those 'conspiracy theorists' are turning out to be right more than wrong........I'm almost to the point of just living for today as a FREE MAN cuz there is NO tomorrow as a FREE MAN....

Below is of what I speak....

http://www.infowars.com/russian-forc...-at-us-events/
Old 07-03-2013, 06:37 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

I wouldn't count on seeing any Russian Troops anyplace in the country anytime soon . . The Russians don't want to stick their noses in any hornet's nest, and if the Sh*t hit the Fan here, that's what it would be . .

You haven't seen the Russians put Boots on the Ground in any country's civil war since Afghanistan. They're content with the sales of weapons to despots.

The Americans are the dumb ones who have now done what the Soviet Union did back in the late 80's . . bankrupted the country by spending more than they had . . The difference is that the Soviet union never had any money, and we have blown all of ours . . .
Old 07-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="TheYellaBrick"][b]It's called 'New World Order' and it's so big and so powerful that only God can stop it. THAT will require total destruction of the whole population and a start over.. All those 'conspiracy theorists' are turning out to be right more than wrong........I'm almost to the point of just living for today as a FREE MAN cuz there is NO tomorrow as a FREE MAN....

AMEN DD!!!! That is it buddy. Good attitude. Live today & do what you do. We can look at it as the cup is half full on this one. My grandkids may have the half empty.... I hope not... but it anit looking good.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:30 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/ob...m-in-the-face/
Old 07-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

It's all blowing up in there face!!! But they will never admit they are wrong to try to steal our rights from us. Obozo and others don't want the people to be armed in any way the only way to stop this is to spread the truth.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

http://home.nra.org/#/nraila/documen...ge-of-the-week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -