WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Old 11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
if thats the case & one does not want to be exposed, just defriend them & you wont have access to them. (if self control is a problem) . rj seems to purge them when there posted . not a legimate complain about RJ, this site is pretty clean.
10-4 seems to me to be a selective, or rejective matter.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mytmouz
Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by ajk
Just curious..Where are you seeing all this? I view this site almost daily and rarely see anything. Not saying it is or isnt there. JMO... Sorry to see you leave.
Usually in people's photo gallery. One person that I seen recently has hardcore pics of his wife in his. Not just nudes but pic of her....."BLOWING" on something.
How does she look...
There are normal photos too,and yeah she is attractive.I sure wouldn't put pics like that up of my wife no matter what she looked like but that isn't my business.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:45 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

It can be worse. That is why I'll never go to Yellowbullet again.
Dave
Old 12-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

To all you hypocritical homos posting here and crying about naked women in private profile albums, I say this:

I have been a member of RJ for several years with minimal friends requests until the day I put a picture of a scantily clad women as my profile picture. Then suddenly I got 300 requests the same day. go figure :roll:

Now my profile is set to private so to see any pictures YOU have to request to be my friend and I have to approve YOU. So you saw a picture of a girl in my profile,requested me as a friend and looked through my pics, and now your offended? How hypocritical of you.

If you dont like my pictures, then simply remove me from your friends list or dont friend me in the first place. Very simple,were all grown men here.

As for any of you who commented on this thread, if your reading this you have already been removed and blocked.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Default Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Originally Posted by dkt
I don't know what has happened to this site, how it has turned into a place of sexual photo's instead of racing as it should be. I'm tired of seeing the garbage, I'm unhappy that I would not want my teenager to look at this site. It's a real shame Racing Junk has turned into Sex Junk! Thanks to those who have tried to keep it as it should have been. I am deleting my profile but I want to thank my friends, and I pray Gods blessing.
Just curious you coward,whats your profile name on the main site?And why would you request people with naked women in their profiles to be your friends?
Old 12-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="Julianthe3rd"]To all you hypocritical homos posting here and crying about naked women in private profile albums, I say this:

I have been a member of RJ for several years with minimal friends requests until the day I put a picture of a scantily clad women as my profile picture. Then suddenly I got 300 requests the same day. go figure :roll:

Now my profile is set to private so to see any pictures YOU have to request to be my friend and I have to approve YOU. So you saw a picture of a girl in my profile,requested me as a friend and looked through my pics, and now your offended? How hypocritical of you.

If you dont like my pictures, then simply remove me from your friends list or dont friend me in the first place. Very simple,were all grown men here.

Ya know, it is annoying having more community college dropout dingbat girls with fake boobs bouncing around pop up every time you try to sell something, buy something or get info when working on a project or talking to another member who may have lost someone, or has cancer, or just needs a break.

It is a place that can be enjoyed by family... for the most part. It is true that sex sells... now if those are pictures of your wife, girlfriend, boy- friend whatever, etc... there is something wrong with you. But if you want, you will get more hits on the scum/smut sites where lonely, pathetic, sick people hang out because they can't see the real thing... or get the real thing... whatever it may be.

We frequent here because of our love for racing, cars, parts, etc... & we like to consider it a place where a family can even go together... even a kid. People complain because smut can be seen on TV, the internet, on billboards, magazines, etc... your garbage is readily available anywhere. We come here to get away from all the crap & talk about cars.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

So my question goes unanswered, If you dont like girls why friend someone then complain about their page when you requested them?

Last time I checked, fast girls and fast cars go hand and hand.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:58 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

I figured the OP would not respond, cause hes a real coward...requests me as a friend then has the balls to report me to the pics police...True coward move in my book..I bet its "Chopsshop" again.. bunch of real Obama supporters on here..
Old 12-03-2010, 07:20 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by dkt
I don't know what has happened to this site, how it has turned into a place of sexual photo's instead of racing as it should be. I'm tired of seeing the garbage, I'm unhappy that I would not want my teenager to look at this site. It's a real shame Racing Junk has turned into Sex Junk! Thanks to those who have tried to keep it as it should have been. I am deleting my profile but I want to thank my friends, and I pray Gods blessing.
Just curious you coward,whats your profile name on the main site?And why would you request people with naked women in their profiles to be your friends?
Why is a man a coward because he doesnt want to see naked pics or want his children to see naked pics? He could have become friends with the person then they changed or added the pics. Are you so simple minded that you think everyone should look at what you want them to see. Not every body likes profanity, nudity,drugs alcohol etc. What happend to respecting other people if they don't want to take part in it. I'm not taking about the pics being right or wrong just your lack of respect for another person by calling him a coward for not liking it.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, what he said.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -