Smiley's Annual Sale

Old 01-15-2009, 04:05 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now Ken let me say this, you never offened me and i can't speak for the other guy's here but i feel sure you didn't offend any of the regular's here either, opinion's are like a$$hole's everyone has one, I read a responce here the other day, and someone stated when you say something on here mad or not, stay with it, don't come back and change what you said!!! Most racers are close knit group, and i think most on here are also, Now there is always the exception to the rule here, you will always have that one or two, but for the most part, we all stick together and always will. If it's on your mind my friend let it rip, I DO!!!!!!!!!!

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-15-2009, 04:37 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I ALWAYS ops: :shock: TRY TO KEEP MY RESPONCES TO THIS IDIOTIC/ STUPID/ RESPONCES OF OTHERS ON HERE TO 30 WORDS OR LESS--BECAUSE I REALLY DO NOT KNOW MANY MORE WORDS THEN THAT[ BESIDES IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE TO THINK TOO MUCH :evil: :evil: :evil: ]--LOL LOL --NO MOST OF THE TIME WE JUST WIPE THE CRAP OFF OF US AND DIVE RIGHT BACK IN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIGHT MOPAR 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
LIVELY
Old 01-15-2009, 04:47 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Your exactly right ''lively''
Old 01-15-2009, 04:58 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i see nothing wrong with anything you have said Ken,speaking from a neutral point of View.

Although this is more of a laid back sight compared to YB i personally still encourage for each member to speak their mind but just have some respect and as Topsportsman said don't be argumentive.i ts annoying if anything. This is also phrased as " its ok to disagree but not to be disagreeable".

i think its a great thing to disagree and hash it out..its makes this Forum thing worth While..IMO.

Now i agree 200% in what you said ken about juding people By appearance...Just beacuse someone has long hair or tatoo's doesn't conclude one thing about that person in regards to what they have between the ears,in their heart or wallet...

i am Friends with a few ( local 81 members )..some of these guys have full body tats full beards and some are clean shaven and flat tops..some of these same guys i am sepaking of range from welders to mehanical engineers and i can assure you that you cannot tell one from the other if a million Dollars depended on it..

so its all good..lets laugh,lets disagree,lets agree and most of all lets debate...but at the end of the day lets walk away shaking hands.

Just my take on it.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-15-2009, 05:09 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Well said bjuice.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:13 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

clap clap clap "HERE HERE ! "

That's the way this 'hobby / passion' SHOULD be ! A brotherhood of gear heads !

In farming country you can hear all sorts of stories about millionaires who look like dregs out of a ditch. " Don't judge a book by it's cover"

Passionate and spirited discourse with respect of the others' opinion.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:26 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

thanks guys i really didnt thinki said too much but my wife read it and said i sounded arrogant so i reread it and it did kinda soud that way, thats why i wanted to aplogize to anyone who took it that way.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:14 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

i don't know outlaw, i'm pretty offended, but a hamburger
and some hotrod parts would make me feel better, ha ha :wink:
Old 01-16-2009, 10:59 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

signsbyesa, pm me your adress and ill send you some cupouns for the burgers but im just plain out of any go fast stuff for now.