am i asking to much?????

Old 08-21-2007, 05:05 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

if you could score a 98 camaro with a little boot you would be waaaaay better off..cause the 98's are the 1st year with the all aluminum LS1 motors...they will get the job done.

i have a guy that sales them salvage,,,bought my last one 18 months ago for $3500..cost me 1200 to fix the front end..motor was fine..

if you want his number . pm me and i sill send it to you...

Norris used cars here in S.C.....ALL HE DOES IS BUY AND SELL WRECKED CARS by the 100's..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-21-2007, 06:07 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/95343...-mustang-.html

check out this ad...right up your alley !

Old 08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
tug1
APPRENTICE

yea that car is bad but it says trades not accepted and i dont want to agravate people with offering trades when they arent looking to do that
Old 08-21-2007, 06:23 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

u never know..all he can say is no !!!..

you can approach it this way...what would the bottom dollar be ? and then ask in the same sentence would a trade and cash be possible...better yet call him up and speak with him...Tug you will never get anything in this world if your too meek and mild..don't be afraid to ask..the market is slow right now...many sellers are finding this out..

go for it !

Brian

Old 08-21-2007, 06:41 PM
tug1
APPRENTICE

thanks for the advice ill try your right you never know i just didnt want to be pissing people off by doing that ya know people on other sites will go into the forum and bad mouth people for offering trades when they dont want to
Old 08-21-2007, 07:01 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

hey tug---that is part of the game i talked about before---TRY IT AND LIKE BRIAN SAID YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!-----LIVELY
Old 08-21-2007, 11:35 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Tug, keep at it hunting season is just around the corner, then you have to beat them off. Right now is a bad time to get a racecar or streeter weather is too good everybodies out enjoying them . Soon as racing season is over this place will be loaded with trades.
In the meantime dont just wait for them to come to you look around and if you see something you would be interested in trading, shoot them a message and say wtf? You never know what they might say. Some people dont go looking but are willing to trade sometimes all it takes is nudge. Thats how I got my camaro.
Goodluck, Charles
Old 08-22-2007, 04:49 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Tug, keep at it hunting season is just around the corner, then you have to beat them off. Right now is a bad time to get a racecar or streeter weather is too good everybodies out enjoying them . Soon as racing season is over this place will be loaded with trades.
In the meantime dont just wait for them to come to you look around and if you see something you would be interested in trading, shoot them a message and say wtf? You never know what they might say. Some people dont go looking but are willing to trade sometimes all it takes is nudge. Thats how I got my camaro.
Goodluck, Charles

YUP same here !..

i ain't scared to be told NO...You heard the old story about the guy walking down the beach asking every great looking chick for a date,,,yeah he got slapped a-lot but he also got a lot of dates !.

( this is the cleaned up verison, use your imagination for the original)

Old 08-22-2007, 12:19 PM
tug1
APPRENTICE

yea i tried on a few yesterday we will just wait and see i didnt even think about hunting season thats when everyone wants 4wheel drive trucks so maybe it will happen its not like i have to get rid of it i just want something fast again but sometimes you just have to wait til the right person sees it i guess my last 4x4 took almost 5 months to get rid of and one day had like 8 trade offers that weekend it was gone so......i just started in the trading game this year(feb.)and ive already traded 3 times and i enjoy it so much i used to buy the junk nobody wanted put a little money in it and then everyone wanted it........thanks again everyone