Rhino Scam Ad #1725427

Old 11-30-2009, 02:37 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

they are getting better.i got a deal going on my chopper,it was on e bay,didnt hit the reserve,me and a buyer worked out a deal at a lower price.e mailed back and forth.and agreed on a price.he is in Aulstraia..at american Classis Cars..today i get this e mail asking for full name,full details of my banking info and routing and tracking numbers..now before everybody says LOOOK out...he has a 250 plus feed back on E bay..all good there.SOOOO i am going to the bank with all the info,and have them set up a different Acct..to do all this from..the full name is George Prokopiou at +61 3 9762 4647 that what the invoice says,,at American Classis Cars PH 0011-61-3 9762 4647 fax 0011-61-3 9762 4648 i am not doing squat with out my bank telling me what to do..he also asked after the money part is done,if i can remove the motor and trans before it is pick-up.. :?: :?: but i will keep you posted :roll: