Possibly a bit overpriced?

Old 10-22-2010, 04:37 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I cant see why anybody would get there fur up about anything in this thread, heck, I laugh at myself at what I will pay for something if I realy want it. ITS ALL IN FUN!
Old 10-22-2010, 04:44 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I cant see why anybody would get there fur up about anything in this thread, heck, I laugh at myself at what I will pay for something if I realy want it. ITS ALL IN FUN!
i see it the same way mem...I wonder who Rudy thought got Upset...maybe somebody made a post and deleted it real fast...i dunno know.

So if thats the case Rudy and you WERE NOT speaking toward me, then over look my Post

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-22-2010, 05:06 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

nahhh never mind...rudy aimed that at me...i saw where he stamped my Post at the bottom of his reply....Gezzz...Wtf...beleieve it or not i still ainlt Upset...maybe a little disapointed but thats it.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-22-2010, 05:09 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Brian,
Treat me as you wish, don't make the mistake of thinking I will run from you though. If you are my friend you would be able to take what I said with a grain of salt! Of course you are my friend, if I "jingled your balls" so be it. I have had my balls jingled by my friends as well! Damn that sounds weird!!!!! Folks that are really friends don't get too wadded up about very small matters during conversation.

Now, my beef with you is to question my integrity/credibility because I did an edit to my post......................................Helluva accusation to suggest I changed the title to my thread to make myself look better! I resent that considering I have been here for nearly three years, not so much as a peep about my integrity. I am a PAYING member AND make my honor payments. Not much more I can do to represent myself as a respectable person.
I did my edit to ADD the last sentence in my post, the one below:
"BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?"
I would think with all your moderator tools, you can check to see if I changed the title to my thread. (I am being serious, not sarcastic).

If my integrity is questionable to you, feel free to ignore me and remove me from your friends list on the "other side" of RJ. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does "so be it".

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
I am sorry I didn't do any research before I started this thread!
The FACT is, I was just trying to make some conversation among friends, it seems to have upset some folks..........sorry about that. I have no idea if it is overpriced, and really don't give a crap if it is or isn't.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE CONVERSATION WITH FRIENDS IS ALL I WANTED TO DO!!
DRAGON, thanks for adding the Shelby site info, that should clear some things up.

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
you could probibly get one from aftermarket for like 2200-2400 less just not a original but to mee its way over priced
if you don't have an all orginal 1966 shelby GT with a missing steering wheel I would say its over priced.....lol

point i am making is give us Facts why you come to the conclusion this original part (steering wheel) is over priced....also before you start making your point aftermarket parts do not come into play when your restoring with orginal parts

whoooooo Rudy...ain't nobody upset here.....can I not make a statement on a thread ?...i'm i not your friend ?

if you think i should not be able to post my opinion on a thread or ask someone some facts or for their opinions let me know why.

also why did you change your original post ? I didn't think we would have to stamp your post as we do many who change up in Mid- Flight...
so no-one can see if you were asking a statment or Question cause you Changed it....Why ?

but if thats how you want mine and your on-line releationship thats fine..I can treat you the same as i do other people that come in here that have tried to jingle my balls over the years...... so i have no problems with This..

just didn't expect it would come down to you Rudy....oh well so be it....ok ball in your court.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:37 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I use to laugh, but after years of buying crap and doing things I should have never done now I cry. I could have a small fortune in the bank with all the $ I've peed away. (and still going to pee away).
I have plans to one day sell all my stuff for what I THINK IT'S WORTH. :lol:
Old 10-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I usually have to pay someone to "jingle my balls"!!
on a more serious note I hope that we can all calm down, step back and take a breathe. We already lost Scorp to bickering, it almost makes me sick...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-22-2010, 08:33 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

brian i kinda took what you said you were snapping at me hence why i put my second post i know to run down original oem parts is a m/f and there ar a/h who want to retire off our passion and if some one on here gets testy or what i presume to be snappy i just figure they are having a bad day. we all know when it comes to car the value is in on knowledge, how bad its needed and what someone can squeeze out of us. just dont wanna see us old guys bickering over opinions and bad days

thanks guys
Old 10-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I don't think Brian was "snapping" at anyone or belittleing anyone etc etc.AND RUDY IN MY OPINION I do not think he or anyone else was questioning your integrity. I think he was just pointing out that original parts can be hard to find and if someone is restoring a car as original then they will pay what they need to to get the parts they need. Just my take on it I sorta think things got misunderstood by many,that's all.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:07 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
brian i kinda took what you said you were snapping at me hence why i put my second post i know to run down original oem parts is a m/f and there ar a/h who want to retire off our passion and if some one on here gets testy or what i presume to be snappy i just figure they are having a bad day. we all know when it comes to car the value is in on knowledge, how bad its needed and what someone can squeeze out of us. just dont wanna see us old guys bickering over opinions and bad days

thanks guys
What makes somebody an a/h for putting something out on the market for sale & asking a high price. supply & demand will determine its actual value with the final sale price, that's buisness!
Old 10-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

What makes somebody an a/h for putting something out on the market for sale & asking a high price. supply & demand will determine its actual value with the final sale price, that's buisness!
I agree.That's why I like EBAY, Because my asking price is always the same "all I can get"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -