BRUIS GLASS WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2007, 07:31 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

You go girl !!! Thats all them type of people understand. Good work and keeps us updated as you get it because we are all watching. o by the way guy's there is nothing more deadlier then a smart woman. And you can take that to the bank. Wesley
Old 06-18-2007, 07:44 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YES----THE WRATH OF A WOMEN :x :x :evil: :x
Old 06-19-2007, 06:47 AM
alscoupe
SENIOR BUILDER

Way to go Cynthia! Keep us posted.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" (or any motorhead that don't get their parts!)
Old 06-19-2007, 01:22 PM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Hi Everyone...Just wanted to say THANKS to all the guys that have listened to me ramble on here on RJ and that I've personally called and talked with!..You all have given me a lot of steam to keep pushing forward with trying to get us our stuff!..I've got the phone call into Justin Courtney (atty. in Vivian) and have given all our names and numbers to the secretary (He's out 'til Thursday)..HOPEFULLY, he will call everyone so he can get our side of the story and know that we weren't the only ones that were taken.and that this has gotten WAY out of hand!!..Also, Troy DID call back today at hubby's work and told him our order will be sent this week --- And that the thing I wrote about the possibly scattin' off the the Carolina's is "untrue"..Well, first off, don't think this guy knows anything about the word "true" and second, that piece of information came directly from the Pros. Atty. in Vivian---wasn't MY made up story...Guess Troy didn't know that I also called his office that I asked to speak to his partner, T. Wilson, and the secretary said "he's not here right now..He's in S. Carolina"..???..Untrue??? It's understood that either Troy's step-brother or brother-in-law owns a Boat Fiberglass place in the Carolina's..So, you tell me Troy--what ARE ya doin?..Just visitin' in the Carolina's???..Might want to call the Pros. Atty. and let HIM know...Anyhow, will let you all know who calls when and IF (hahahahaha) our parts show up!..Keep the faith !...
Old 06-19-2007, 01:43 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Don't get too excited about your order being shipped. You'll still be out of money b-c the fiberglass he sent me was knotty as a old farm dirt path.

I still have our e-mails on file. He was satisfied, that i should be satisfied, i reckon. The Man has issues, like a cheap backyard used car dealer!!!

Here is just one e-mail Troy sent me.
"I hope you're happy with your new frontend and you're happy with whomever you get it from. Our products do speak in great success of our quality. You go your way and we'll certainly go ours, if along the way I could help you I would, this is the difference between a REAL man and a childish little boy hiding behind a keyboard. Do all the searches you want, it doesn't bother me, it's your time do with it what you will. I have never publicly slammed, belittled, or degraded you in any way, we are above that.I again challenge you, show me with a marker where it's warped, twisted or whatever. We looked at the mold again tonight and it's not twisted, warped or anything like you make it out to be. I hope that one of my competitors will make you happy and you can get along with your life. We again wish you well and a continued success in your racing endeavors. Oh yeah, I am sending you a Christmas present it should arrive in the mail by Christmas, I sat back and thought of the one gift that I could get you that you could really use, I hope you enjoy it and you learn something from it.
Mr. Parrish you are going to do whatever you can to hurt my business reputation, of this I am sure. In life you will find that what comes around goes around, karma is the cruelest evil of all. We do alot for drag racers families that have lost their lives in pursuit of this sport. We donate bodies(Jr. Dragster) to several different groups that help give underpriveleged children the opportunity to experience the thrill of racing as long as they keep their grades up in school and stay out of trouble. We help young racers out and help them get started in this sport by donating some fiberglass parts. We are good people trying hard to make it in this business and I'm sure that overcoming the BS that you have stirred up is going to take a while but it will be overcome, like I said before alot of the people that know you personally have told me that you are an ass and they'd have never done what we done for you. I defended you to them and told them that I felt that you're just disgruntled and it'll pass and they insist that you're just a prick and that's how you are. I disagree with them, I believe that you're basically a good person that is just unhappy with what you've recieved from us, we've gone as far as we're going to go with this. If you ever need some help give us a call and I'll do what I can for you. I, nor our business is a "joke" but your opinion is your opinion (BTW, you spell opinion -- o-p-i-n-i-o-n NOT onion) reading your email gives me a headache, you need to learn how to spell. I can forgive and understand grammatical errors, heck everybody does that, but your spelling needs some help. We will go on and continue to be successful in this business and hopefully our paths will cross someday and I can look you in the eye and shake your hand and tell you congratulations in person on your drag racing achievements. We wish you well and continued success.
Troy Bobbitt- Bruis Glassworks"
Old 06-19-2007, 01:52 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Karma? lol

Happy 4th Troy Boy :............you've made the scammer section of rj i see
Old 06-19-2007, 04:19 PM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Flipper...Yeah, when hubby said Troy "apologized like crazy and said without fail it'd be sent this week", I almost had to call the paramedics, my sides were splittin' so much!..LOL.. :lol: ..I'm not counting on ANYTHING....Troy MAY have had some good in HIM at some point in time, but seems to me that that age old sin called GREED got to him...I can't, for the life of me, understand WHY he doesn't get it???...Does he really think this is the way to run an ACTUAL business??...I DO know business's that are run like that and their OUT of business...I can't believe he doesn't "know" that he could get in some serious sh$$ here by violating all kinds of state, internet, banking & Federal laws !!...I'm not slamming his product--hell, I don't even know what they LOOK like!...I'm slamming his business practices!!...I've got another guy I talked to that says he FINALLY got his order, but some of it was cracked and sent the wrong hood...If THAT'S his best, then maybe he needs better workers or get out of the business...He can "donate" all he wants...Our TROOPS are donating their LIVES overseas to protect his greedy a$$...Now THAT'S a REAL MAN (or WOMAN)...I can't back down from what I've begun...I aim to see that at least the people I've talked with and us get what we've paid for...
Old 06-19-2007, 05:11 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

I know

The first order he shipped to me was on time. The fender was twisted though. That's what my initial problem with him was. The bull he tried to pull over on me about it. First admiting there was a problem with the fender after looking at the pics i e-mailed back to him, then a month later saying there wasn't anything wrong with it at all. Told me i was seeing things.
The guy is full of it. Sent us another front end twisted worst than the first one. I quess that was my christmas present.
You should of listened to the phone messages he left on my cell. Un-Real
Old 06-19-2007, 05:33 PM
slingshot
SHOW GUEST

Default BRUIS GLASS WORKS

THANKS CYNTHIA FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!! AND TO ALL WHO HAVE REPLIED, IT MEANS A LOT. AS AN UPDATE ON MY ORDER WE ARE NOW 8 MONTHS OUT AND STILL GET THE S.O.S FROM TROY. WE WILL LAUGH TOGETHER BECAUSE HE TOLD US THE SAME THING, THAT WE WILL HAVE OUR STUFF THIS WEEK HAHAHAHA... KEEP IN TOUCH
Old 06-19-2007, 05:49 PM
garceau
SHOW GUEST

Someone I consider a friend and someone I trust fully sent me these pics... I know first hand the hassles he had with Troy. Not good and not fun. I have not heard ONE good thing regarding his company.

I love how the hood has one body line and the front has another...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -