Let's start a story

Old 07-06-2007, 08:17 AM
motorcitythreads
APPRENTICE

Once upon a time long ago there was a guy named Carl and he had a pig and a goat. The pigs name was Perry and the goats name was Tom.
Soon they wandered upon an old abandoned farm house. What do you think ole Carl saw standing there on the front porch? Spib, eating a pulled pork sandwich.

Carl looked at the pained expression on Perry the pigs face. Perry knew it was his long lost master he had ran away from to keep from being his next meal. So the pig got his best friend the goat to run as fast as he could and butt the master right in the but, wait maybe this was just a bad dream.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:58 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

Once upon a time long ago there was a guy named Carl and he had a pig and a goat. The pigs name was Perry and the goats name was Tom.
Soon they wandered upon an old abandoned farm house. What do you think ole Carl saw standing there on the front porch? Spib, eating a pulled pork sandwich.

Carl looked at the pained expression on Perry the pigs face. Perry knew it was his long lost master he had ran away from to keep from being his next meal. So the pig got his best friend the goat to run as fast as he could and butt the master right in the but, wait maybe this was just a bad dream.

Its no dream Spib said, when i get up
Old 07-06-2007, 06:58 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Its no dream Spib said, when i get up i may need to change the sheets and take some
Old 07-06-2007, 09:03 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Its no dream Spib said, when i get up i may need to change the sheets and take some pennicyllin.

Just then, Bjuice pulled up in a 63 Vette and asked if anyone had
Old 07-06-2007, 09:23 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Its no dream Spib said, when i get up i may need to change the sheets and take some pennicyllin.

Just then, Bjuice pulled up in a 63 Vette and asked if anyone had Carl's home address and a shotgun.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:47 AM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

Just then, Bjuice pulled up in a 63 Vette and asked if anyone had Carl's home address and a shotgun. It seems Carl had forgotten to
Old 07-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

use a glove,,.....
Old 07-07-2007, 09:31 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Just then, Bjuice pulled up in a 63 Vette and asked if anyone had Carl's home address and a shotgun. It seems Carl had forgotten to use a glove,,.....Thus cutting his hand badly on the barbed wire fence.

Bjuice was so mad that he got the shotgun and Carl's address and hopped the first
Old 07-07-2007, 10:54 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Just then, Bjuice pulled up in a 63 Vette and asked if anyone had Carl's home address and a shotgun. It seems Carl had forgotten to use a glove,,.....Thus cutting his hand badly on the barbed wire fence.

Bjuice was so mad that he got the shotgun and Carl's address and hopped the first goat to the racetrack
Old 07-07-2007, 05:50 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Bjuice was so mad that he got the shotgun and Carl's address and hopped the first goat to the racetrack and when he arrived it was a circle track and all he could find

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -