My little sister...

Old 04-25-2012, 07:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Harb, I just saw this today. I am sorry I did not notice it earlier. I knew the second I starting reading the post how it was going to end. I was like your lil sister for period in my life. I have sat in many group therapy sessions struggling alongside other addicts who either get clean, go to more institutions, or die. One thing we addicts grasp/understand: it is a battle of the flesh with addiction... hardest physical battle I have ever known. In the end, she is now at home spiritually. Some reach the point of no return & long term sobriety is not obtainable... our bodies change permanently from addiction too. She will not have another withdraw, or feel the bondage of that battle. I am sorry... she is indeed in a better place safe now. She IS that little girl you remember long ago before the wreckage. Live your days for her that she missed... say thanks to God for taking good care of her in her new life. I am truly sorry.
Well said Scoot !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-25-2012, 07:26 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry to hear this Chris, Our thought's and prayers to you and family :!: :!:

Mark
Old 04-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

She wasnt a burden, she was a my sister...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Good man, harb.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:49 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ghustler, thats about as cold and callous as you can get. we have never had any problems between us but im glad we arent livin close to each other right now. im REALLY ANGRY that you would say something like that to a man that just lost someone he loved with all his heart.i know you dont care how i feel, dont blame you for that we arent friends.but to purposely hurt someone who is grieving is low. really shows your character.harbone is good people. there is no reason to throw shi- out there like that.we all have our crosses to bear. i hope yours isnt to heavy for you when its your turn to carry one.i truly do.i only wish you well but i think you owe harbone a im sorry.oh and remember this. your grandfather wouldnt have turn loose of the first dime if he truly didnt want to. but he had enough character and responcibility and love to take care of his own.are you mad because you didnt get any of the money grandpa worked for.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:01 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree outlaw, This should be the last straw for the Mod's to get rid of this idiot :!: :!:

Mark
Old 04-27-2012, 05:15 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Ken I cant thank you and Mark enough for having my back. I read this yesterday right before I was leaving for my sisters funeral. I wanted to type a vicious reply but I have learned thats the kind of response that he is lookng for every time he comes on here and spews garbage from his mouth. I am not going to let him poison this post.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-27-2012, 09:06 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

thats what friends do harbone. that jerk better be glad he is a keyboard cowboy because in my world he wouldnt walk away after that.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:34 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Amen outlaw i couldn't have said it better :!: :!: :!:

Mark
Old 04-27-2012, 02:34 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

very sorry to hear this RIP Shelly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -