Default " I, is the One.....

...to save the world !!" ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
A pure embarrassment to U.S.

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/?p=2002
Old 10-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

What a joke....

People not working, lost retirements, down economy, opposition from many about Obama Care, issues in Afghanistan, etc.... what does he do???

Works on trying to get the Olympics in Chicago for 2016. What a noble idea.... maybe he & reverend White can sit together & "have a beer".

"IMPEACH OBAMA FOR 2010"
Old 10-06-2009, 08:04 AM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. I AS A U.S. CITIZEN AM EMBARASSED. WHY NOT FOCUS ON THE MAJOR ISSUES AT HAND. WHAT A FOOL. TALK ABOUT WAGGING THE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Old 10-06-2009, 03:52 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
What a joke....

People not working, lost retirements, down economy, opposition from many about Obama Care, issues in Afghanistan, etc.... what does he do???

Works on trying to get the Olympics in Chicago for 2016. What a noble idea.... maybe he & reverend White can sit together & "have a beer".

"IMPEACH OBAMA FOR 2010"
A BIG X2 instead of a beer obama & reverend wrong should have a cool drink of jim jones kool aid :idea:
Old 10-06-2009, 04:23 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

I was to glen beck or someone on the radio last week and some one called in and said. "Obama dont give to shits about being the preisdant all he wants is the media attention now and later. And this Olypics thing was so that he would not be forgoten after he is out of office(which i hope happens sooner than later.)
Old 10-06-2009, 06:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

If there is one American city that is the epitome of corruption, it is Chicago.
The gazillions of dollars ( OUR dollars !! ) that would have been pumped into that town and 'lost' and unaccounted for, would have been staggering. The Bamster is from Chicago and he has lots of 'buddies' there !
It's all about power and greed, all being fed by U.S., the working folks of America........ Judgment Day is November 2, 2010. We the People are cleaning house !!