DAN EVANS from Barnhart mo please read LAST CHANCE

Old 10-27-2008, 10:10 AM
200horse
APPRENTICE

Default DAN EVANS from Barnhart mo please read LAST CHANCE

This is something i dont want to do, the prosecutor suggested i do this. I dont want to piss him off so i am writting this.

I will be going into town next wed or thursday depending on if the prosecutor court case runs over or not. I will be signing the paper work so charges So FEDERAL CHARGES can be filed against you.

we know you have had finanacial troubles with a couple failed businesses time are tough. We are giving you the opportunity to pay me back or attempt to pay it all back before next wed.

Before you come off as a dick think about this for a minute you will have 2 if not 3 federal cases against you wire fraud and mail fraud and I forget the other one. This isnt going to be some small claim bullshit this is serious.Call a attorney and ask him how much he wll charge you to walk into federal court on the 2 above charges?? I bet he will want a 2500 retainer. Theres also a chance since we have proof of others you done similar things to that you could go to jail up to 5 years each and a 250k fine is it worth all that??

its your choice how you would like to handle the case

oh i know you have no phone records or e-mails and the prosecutor said something to the fact if you did lol since we didnt sign a agreement the paper you have is just that paper. Again that is something your ttorney could advise you on.

If you pay back money in full you will get letter from the prosecutor stating the matter is resolved no legal action will be taken

again this isnt the way i would like to see it handled but its your choice

if you would like to handle this private give me your e-mail
Old 11-11-2008, 07:56 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

DAN EVANS is still a dead beat just waiting for the paper work to be done for the charges between election and todays holiday the prosecutor is dragging his ass ok too many crooks not enough prosecutors lol