New from Racefab57

Old 09-11-2007, 04:50 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default New from Racefab57

All I will say is SAWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Old 09-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Gdaddy
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

i tried to buy that car....we agreed on a price then he wouldnt meet me half way...damn shame
Old 09-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Default camaro

We've had several conversations about driving half way to meet gdaddy It was January,it snows up here ,also my busyest time of the year!!!!! He has emailed me several times after the deal was dead saying I should've met him. I cant seam to get him to UNDERSTAND me that it wasnt possible at that time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I FINALLY GET A SET OF PICS ON THIS FORM AND HE EMAILS THAT IN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iWILL do all I CAN to sell this car! Usually if you buy it, you get it home! I tried to get him a transport service to get it to him, he didnt want that. I hope he and I dont have to go round and round again about this on the form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:54 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

thats a sweet looking race car, I LIKE IT!!!!!!! 8) also if I went to buy a car, I would look at it in person and if I wanted it, it would be my deal, to get it home, unless I lived like 40 miles away, and my car trailer or truck was broke, then might ask, for help getting it there, a couple hundred bucks for gas and money for lunch. If you want it you buy it, and get it home!!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Gdaddy
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Dude i told you..i just had a 17 lb cancer tumor removed 1 1/2 months earlier..i wasnt driving all the way to NY, and i wasnt paying 1200.00 to have it shipped...you could have had a buddy to meet me if you wasz that busy..i offered you a deposit..the reason YOU TOLD ME that you wouldnt do it was because you was afraid i would try to talk you down on the price after we met half way...which is true?..i have the emails ,,,want to see them?..if we agreed on a price like we did, i would have taken the car..of it wasnt what i expected, that would have been MY fault for buying without seeing it first..i was willing to take that chance.. .i had cash, i told you i would have paid for your gas, if you wanted to sell the car as bad as you say you do..you would have worked with me a lil...not just sit back and wait for the money to come to you..i have never hesitated to meet someone half way...and i have DOZENS of times this year alone..i guess thats the difference between us..ill do what it takes to get the deal done...now can you UNDERSTAND THAT?
Old 09-12-2007, 06:46 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

NICE CAMARO :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ---DID I MISS SOMETHING :?: ----IT IS VERY CLEAN AND LOOKS WELL BUILT---IT WILL SELL IF IT IS WORTH IT :lol: :lol: :lol: ----THAT COMES FROM A FORD MAN!!!!!---LIVELY
Old 09-13-2007, 05:09 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Default camaro

HERE WE GO , I NEVER HEARD ABOUT GAS MONEY!! I BROUGHT UP THE IDEA OF A TRANSPORT SERVICE,I DID THE WORK TO GET YOU A QUOTE FROM THEM, IN FACT I TOLD YOU TO NOT DRIVE UP TO GET THE CAR AFTER YOUR SURGURY!!!! I FELT BAD FOR YOU AND TOLD YOU THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REST WE'VE TALKED OVER And over and over again and now you've brought it to the internet!!!!!!!! like i asked not to. when will you give up on me and this subject?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! all i wanted to do is show 1 of my cars, made no other refferences and i get this. please end this. if there is something i can do to make this up to you let me know in a PM PLEASE. David. thanks lively, its worth it,look. thanks bud.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

This needs to be taken to pm's.

An open forum is not the place to air out your dirty laundry.

If anything else is brought up on this matter it will be deleted from the forum and this thread WILL be locked.

Not mad with either of you, just take it to pm's.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:58 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Sweet Camaro David... I WOULD KEEP IT AND RACE THE HOUND SNOT OUT OF IT....LOL 8)

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

bigger fish to fry!!! my 63 t/s vette. Im going to get pics on here of it soon , no ones after this car. I WILL NEVER SELL IT , I WANT TO BE BURIED IN IT !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -