8 - 0

Old 10-13-2012, 06:42 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Don't worry about LSU, they are pretty tuff and should kick their butts royally, hope i didn't Jenix my team also, but LSU doesn't fall easy.

Zip.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:36 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Don't worry about LSU, they are pretty tuff and should kick their butts royally, hope i didn't Jenix my team also, but LSU doesn't fall easy.

Zip.

your right Zip, I just finished watching the LSU/SC Game, LSU got us 23 /21...it was a tight Ball game...No Excuses we played a great ball game, LSU just had the better team tonight.. Not ashamed of the loss we played solid football with some average mistakes maybe a little dispointed but that ain't worth a nickle...lol. # 3 tough games starting with ranked GA last week ( Win ) Ranked LSU ( TOUGH lOSS) Hats off to LSU and their coaches...Now for the 3rd Game ranked Gators in Florida....if we win this one next week in Florida we could be headed for the SEC Championship...but like Zip said dont wanna Jix my team..

all serious ZIP your Tigers looked tough tonight you guys got some powerhouse TRUE freshman. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

anyone watch the SC/LSU game ? be honest did you like the one time S.C. uniform they wore ?....I couldn't stand it !!!!!!!!!.......opinions please....lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-14-2012, 03:39 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
anyone watch the SC/LSU game ? be honest did you like the one time S.C. uniform they wore ?....I couldn't stand it !!!!!!!!!.......opinions please....lol
i thought it was the worst uniform i ever seen :shock: what was with that last LSU score.... had 4 sc players standing next to the LSU player and none of them looked like they even tried to tackle the guy.... wtf :?
Old 10-14-2012, 07:02 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Well the good news is I was able to update it to 6-0.
At least we have a by week so we can't loose next week! lol

It's been a long overdue season for Atlanta fans. Not going to get ahead of myself because self destruction is just around the corner,
but at least it's nice to get a good start.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That is a great start Wabb!!! I hope they keep up the great work. Our Oregon Ducks are undefeated; off to a great start. Hope to see another Rose Bowl this year maybe if we are lucky. We have played mostly looser teams so far though.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:02 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Update 8-0 !!
Old 11-05-2012, 03:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok Rabbit I found out why My little Girl was so energized and talkative in the car and restaurant. She broke the News to me Last Night !!! Yes she said she had a Crush on you and that you made her Nervous....I said GREYSON WHAT !!!!! ....She doesn't normally get ansy like that but Now we know Why lol.....you got a 7 yr old darting for ya there Rabbit....lmao....the funny thing is that I told her you are not allowed any boyfriends until you are 100 yrs old ...she said " I know daddy"...then she said but Rabbit aint but one year older then me !!!...i lost it....lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-05-2012, 05:14 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock:

That's pretty funny. You really have to get her out more often!! lol
She's a sweetheart. She comes from a good family and I'm sure she'll come to her scenes soon.

You have a lot of reasons to be a proud husband and a proud father.
Very nice family and that includes the dogs !
Old 11-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

You guys are funny!!You never know what a 7yr old will say next. Great age.

Mine was trying to explain a pro-golfers almost hole-in-one shot shown on TV once... he kept saying his name was "Cougar Forrest".... "Cougar made it from so far away daddy"... they said on TV that Cougar Forrest was the best PGA (I hate golf). I finally said: Who is Cougar Forrest????!! I have never heard of him??? Do you mean "Tiger Woods??" I asked my 7yr old at the time: Was he dark skinned? Yes. Kinda tall? Yes. Son, his name is Tiger Woods... There is no Cougar Forrest. LOL. That is how 7yr old kids think about things... Cougars & Tigers are close... Forrest/woods... pretty close.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:08 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Ok Rabbit I found out why My little Girl was so energized and talkative in the car and restaurant. She broke the News to me Last Night !!! Yes she said she had a Crush on you and that you made her Nervous....I said GREYSON WHAT !!!!! ....She doesn't normally get ansy like that but Now we know Why lol.....you got a 7 yr old darting for ya there Rabbit....lmao....the funny thing is that I told her you are not allowed any boyfriends until you are 100 yrs old ...she said " I know daddy"...then she said but Rabbit aint but one year older then me !!!...i lost it....lol
That's funny stuff bj. And we thought she was warming up to Clara. :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -