spam bombs

Old 10-08-2012, 08:04 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

" I was havin' fun -fun -FUN until her daddy took her T-bird away.....and then I dumped her !"
Old 10-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="bjuice"]We ALL good my Brothers....you know you are good friends when something can bother you and you and the other RJ forum Buddy can work it out.

I know Bone wouldn't mind me saying this....I have seen Chris get his A$$ chapped in the past and He let me know about it...LOL. and we got right thru and went on with it.....LOL :shock: ...I respect him for it and consider him a friend like many of you...thats why we have a Great forum Base membership..

I am only sorry a select few from the past could not agree to disagree..we ALL could have been far better off if they could have stayed around and taken things a little more in stride...

My hats off to all you guys for being MEN...and I strongly urge you guys to Vent it out if something bothers you with me or the forum or another member, also understand if I slip a little something in there don't get huffed about it...I know I am an Administrator on this board and well aware I have to show a little more restraint in some areas but rest assure when some outsider comes in here screwing with my Men..I am prepared to go in 1st....normally I end up sweeping up the pieces after you guys are done....lol....I WOULD NOT WANT YOU GUYS ON MY CASE IF I WERE SOMEONE COMING IN HERE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE....JEEEEEEZZZZZ....

Well said Juice. Wisdom in those words. I wish I could live by the words of the Bible that say: "Listen my brothers & sisters, you must be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger"... but I am a work in progress still... occasionally my mouth wanders the wrong way. Its all good; everyone here is united well.... as friends should be.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:27 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Leave it up to DD to keep up the post. DD you are to much sometimes but i love it keep them coming.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:19 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

lets update the song dd, i was havin fun fun fun till her daddy took the CHALLENGER away, THEN i dumped her!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 05:40 AM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by outlaw256
lets update the song dd, i was havin fun fun fun till her daddy took the CHALLENGER away, THEN i dumped her!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: