Pay it forward thread...

Old 02-27-2012, 06:29 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I LIKE IT !

Scoot, I'm needing a few of the #10 AN's for the engine cooler system in the YELLA BRICK. I'll be out to the shop tomorrow and will make a list and check it twice.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:45 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fast75vega
rabbit, those shocks coil overs.. pics?
Yes.
It'll be this afternoon before I can get pics for you.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:00 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I think it's a good idea, just make sure that the person asking for parts is ligit and not some newby who just signed up yesterday that no one knows. I've done this before with some people on here. In fact BJ sent me a MW 1350 PG yoke for my Anglia a couple yrs. ago the only stipulation was too not sell it, and ofcourse i never would.

Zip.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:18 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

thanks rabbit.... be looking to get some adjustables but my budget hasnt allowed me....

gonna have to go though the parts i got left in my garage... already gave alot away to other guys at the track that really needed help....lol
Old 02-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

agreed zip. DD call or PM w/ exact needs on the 10AN's if I got em, they are yours.

Scoot needs rallies...15"
Old 02-28-2012, 10:39 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
agreed zip. DD call or PM w/ exact needs on the 10AN's if I got em, they are yours.

Scoot needs rallies...15"
15" rallies 7 in or 8 in with? i think i still got my set of 15 by 7's that came on a 73 malibu chevelle i bought.... they were in great shape with all the centers and beauty rings. if they are still down at my parents barn... he can have them for what ever the shipping will be
Old 02-28-2012, 02:31 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

thanks rabbit.... be looking to get some adjustables but my budget hasnt allowed me....

gonna have to go though the parts i got left in my garage... already gave alot away to other guys at the track that really needed help....lol

Budget! LOL . I blew right by that the frist month I bought my race truck!!

They do need to be cleaned up, but work fine. You will need the inserts and snap rings in the ends. Two shocks have the hard rubber inserts and I can't find the other ones. When I ordered the new ones I got the wrong ones. Instead of sending them back I just took the inserts out of the old shocks.

Old 02-28-2012, 03:14 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit

Budget! LOL . I blew right by that the frist month I bought my race truck!!

They do need to be cleaned up, but work fine. You will need the inserts and snap rings in the ends. Two shocks have the hard rubber inserts and I can't find the other ones. When I ordered the new ones I got the wrong ones. Instead of sending them back I just took the inserts out of the old shocks.

rabbit.... those will work great buddy.... i will inbox you my addy.....let me know what ya want for the shipping bro? the one's i got now arent even adjustable at all...lol i spent way to much money between all the fiberglass parts and made the last payment on my motor that im putting in this year... plus i still need to new tires for the front before race season and if i can ... i really need a painless wiring harness... my shit is all chopped up from the previous owner :cry:
Old 02-28-2012, 04:23 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Got PM.

I'll keep looking for the inserts. I always keep things together, but can't find them for some reason.

I hope they make you go faster than you've ever been!

Does this mean I get a % of your winnings?? ..... :idea:.... lol
Old 03-01-2012, 05:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Scooter,
I will take those BBC valve cover gaskets. I will send you a PM, let me know what it costs to ship them.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -