Where is everyone at?

Old 01-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
We picked up the new Race Tech dragster on Monday. I have been spending time drooling over it and working on it sum. It's ready to go for paint and just needs the motor and trans set in it.
I am jealous shawn, my car has been at the bodyshop for 3 weeks now. I have a ton of brand new parts ready to bolt on and no car :cry:
hopefully she will be back next weekend!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yup, pretty uneventful... I think I will fire up the beast tonight... been a few weeks. Maybe that willmotivate me to get back in the groove.

Shawnp: I love the excitment of a new ride. Good luck on the dragster!!

Harb- what are you working on again?? what color/body work? last I heard you had obtained a fox-body I think ( a side deal something like that)
Old 01-24-2010, 04:40 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah Shawn we want to drool also :!: :!: Stop hogging up the drooling :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-25-2010, 02:23 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

[quote="harbone66"]
Originally Posted by shawnp
We picked up the new Race Tech dragster on Monday. I have been spending time drooling over it and working on it sum. It's ready to go for paint and just needs the motor and trans set in it.
I am jealous shawn, my car has been at the bodyshop for 3 weeks now. I have a ton of brand new parts ready to bolt on and no car :cry:
hopefully she will be back next weekend![/quot

X2 same thing hear, so I'm tearing into the motor just to make sure everything is OK!! Bored
Old 01-25-2010, 04:12 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

scoot,
I have a 67 camaro prostreet I picked up in september. it is a rally sport car but somewhere over time she lost her RS grille so I ordered up all new stuff. the front end paint didnt match the rest of the car so we tore her down, repaint on the firewall, rad support, inner fenders, upper/lower valances, hood, fenders and pass door. I cant wait till she gets home, cabin fever is settin in and I need something to do!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-26-2010, 02:02 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Here is the new car. This is a new line of dragsters being offered by Race Tech. This is the Evolution Series Swingarm car. It will be in the classifieds as soon as it is painted: