What did you do??? Get caught stealin your mommas ride?

Old 10-05-2009, 04:16 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

mayby she will read the forum :lol:
Old 10-06-2009, 11:36 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

My mom had a BMW 528E when I was about 17.

She was in the hospital for a spell and it was just me and the keys at the house, :lol:

I just couldn't resist the temptation to give that shiny hotrod a whirl...
All I can say is thank god they have rev limiters, I banged it in ever gear top speed was near the 140mph mark - come to find out them cars do some pretty awesome power slides too, one hand on the E brake and quick yank of the steering wheel had you were side ways in a flash...

One particular power slide landed me up on the curb though, bent the crap out of the right rear rim, only $600 at the dealer, :shock: WHOOPS!
To say she was pissed was a understatement. :roll:
Old 10-07-2009, 03:38 PM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by cepx111
My mom had a BMW 528E when I was about 17.

She was in the hospital for a spell and it was just me and the keys at the house, :lol:

I just couldn't resist the temptation to give that shiny hotrod a whirl...
All I can say is thank god they have rev limiters, I banged it in ever gear top speed was near the 140mph mark - come to find out them cars do some pretty awesome power slides too, one hand on the E brake and quick yank of the steering wheel had you were side ways in a flash...

One particular power slide landed me up on the curb though, bent the crap out of the right rear rim, only $600 at the dealer, :shock: WHOOPS!
To say she was pissed was a understatement. :roll:
I made my mom's new Accord hit the rev limiter...whole thing shut down in the middle of the road. Scared the hell outa me. It came back to life with my foot still on the floorboard and took off like a rocket. She hadn't had it but a few days and we took it out to see what it would do. I have alot of respect for those V6 Hondas.