Force Racing

Old 09-08-2009, 07:01 PM
whitey70ss
MASTER BUILDER

Anybody else tired of tony and cruz playin the race card ??? Always bringin up how they came from nothing.WTF theres plenty of whites that have done the same,sick and tired of the race card being pulled by all the ethnics! Go to school get a education, get a job support your family and do the best you can! And dont expect anything for free. FTW!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:15 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by whitey70ss
Anybody else tired of tony and cruz playin the race card ??? Always bringin up how they came from nothing.WTF theres plenty of whites that have done the same,sick and tired of the race card being pulled by all the ethnics! Go to school get a education, get a job support your family and do the best you can! And dont expect anything for free. FTW!!!
YOU CAN COUNT ME IN ON THAT ONE :!:
Old 09-08-2009, 09:43 PM
OneBadGMC
RACING JUNKIE

That's just it... They didn't come from nothing. Their dad set them on the track in life they are on. Without his legacy, nobody would give either of them a second look. Couple of scrubs riding the coat tails of their father.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I agree....but I gota laugh only because this was posted by someone named "WHITEY" :lol:
Old 09-09-2009, 12:17 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

quote]I agree....but I gota laugh only because this was posted by someone named "WHITEY" :lol:[/quote]

Or as Fred Sanford used to say it> YT.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WELL SAID!!
Old 09-09-2009, 05:01 AM
cujo
APPRENTICE

Race card ,how many pro teams are their and how many minorties own them or are drivers( 50/50 ) right its the same with any motorsports money talks. John force racing has money and lots of it, its a business you win to make the people paying the bills happy (BOTTOM LINE)! And most do it any way they can.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:28 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

There is still a thing called 'Sportsmanship' IMHO
Old 09-09-2009, 08:07 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

race card?... white, black, pink, purple, or polka-doted, i don't know any racers, faced with the same situation as cruz, and take a loss in that manner who would not be pi--ed off. like john force or not. just my view of the real world, and imho.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

The reason they have multi car teams is to block and dodge is'nt it? I think Tony crossed the line by calling Force a "cheat" more than once on television. The best reply Force had was "you are just upset cause my little girl kicked your ars!". I was laughing so hard my beer about came out my nose! Let them mix it up, it makes the racing more interesting in my opinion.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -