if you read this already , read it again , IT'S GREAT

Old 09-03-2009, 04:37 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

salvation army is in front of wal-mart at chrismas.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:46 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Hello Hemi!

Yeah, there is some crazy politics in our own stores... if everyone knew everything, there would be few places to shop. I probably don't even know the half of it. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE US ALL PUT TARGET OUT OF BUSINESS!!

Being that it is hunting season now, I have been busy @ work & doing some hunting myself too. My son started FB practice, just been really busy lately. I have found a little time to work on my car some, but not much lately. How you been?
doing pretty good, with fb season with the boys I know what ya mean, both of my boys are older now , I miss those days of taking them to pratice and watching there games. ones in college & one is a marine. now its my daughters volley ball & dance, and someday I will miss that too., mike.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

True story. Our local Wallie-World had Salvation Army folks last Christmas @ the store front. They just have other issues... some of which are to protect them from discrimination lawsuits to please the masses... like not offending the poor Muslims by saying "Merry Christmas".

I would be a BAD politician...

I would say something like this: "Look you whiny rag-head, why don't you go pack your camel & head EAST if you don't like our traditions & beliefs here in OUR country". "Go back to IRAN... see what happens if you whine about it there... & while you are at it, tell Achmenajad to wash his mouth out w/a Colt 45".

I am pretty sure I would have to turn in my resignation after that.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:03 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

scoot, I would like to fully suport and agree with your statement!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Old 09-03-2009, 05:04 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
True story. Our local Wallie-World had Salvation Army folks last Christmas @ the store front. They just have other issues... some of which are to protect them from discrimination lawsuits to please the masses... like not offending the poor Muslims by saying "Merry Christmas".

I would be a BAD politician...

I would say something like this: "Look you whiny rag-head, why don't you go pack your camel & head EAST if you don't like our traditions & beliefs here in OUR country". "Go back to IRAN... see what happens if you whine about it there... & while you are at it, tell Achmenajad to wash his mouth out w/a Colt 45".

I am pretty sure I would have to turn in my resignation after that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sad thing is I read one of old Brigdae Commmanders notes for a meeting with Iraqi officals and he straight said I hate you I wish you all would just die.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:18 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

SCOOTER FOR PRESIDENT !!
Old 09-03-2009, 05:29 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

nice !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-03-2009, 05:30 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

SCOOTER FOR PRESIDENT !!
I SECOND IT!!!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 05:55 PM
OneBadGMC
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/budweiser.asp

Shame the original post is false.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

GMC, yeah that is too bad!! I wish our country could muster up the level of patriotism we had in the days that followed 9/11 right now. Scary times we live in... as much as I hate to say it, we are opening ourselves up to another 9/11 type attack. When our president apologizes for who we are, bows down to Saudi kings, & does not seem to have an effective plan for our borders, we are vulnerable. We did not get to where we are by being passive. I will take our safety & freedom long before I care what other countries like France think about us... the president seems to think it is more important to be liked than be safe.

WHERE THE HELL IS OSAMA BIN LADEN ANYWAYS???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -