Woodsman's new times

Old 11-04-2007, 03:50 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

good to hear wes.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:34 AM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks guy's for the good words. My plan is next time I go to the track is maybe run some high to mid 5's to see how that feels an then go from there. Anyway will let you know what happens.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:08 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Yup,

I am sure you will do well next outing!
Old 11-04-2007, 11:18 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Woodsman's new times

Originally Posted by woodsman
Well guy's I went back to the track and run a little better than before. I got to make one pass and it went 60' 1.52 1/8th 6.30 @ 114.81 so I have made a big improvement in my programing. I was going for my 2nd run and both floats stuck and flooded my engine out. So will have to work on my fuel system now. Also I am running a new Pro hat from Steve Morris and did not blow any gaskets. Anyway had a good time and feel alot better about it all now.
Sounds like your doing great. Keep taking it slow and easy. You'll get there, it takes time to tune your car and yourself to those ET's. Nothing wrong with being cautious. Believe me when it's all tuned and everything is right you won't believe how comfortable you'll be. It will feel great.
Wish you luck and safety first :wink: