the best pinks show ever

Old 10-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Blue68Camaro
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: Pinks

Originally Posted by burgessdg
I also thought that was the best Pinks. I was disappointed however, that the brother that won didn't give the other brother his car back. That would have made it a classic!!!

Just my opinion, Dan
What are you talking about? That show was NEVER about a brother taking the others car. It was about an auction that inevitibly led to the brother keping his car anyway. The winning brother didnt have anything to do with it as far as my understanding is.

I do think that they should come back now with Vince racing Tim. But not with any lame Ebay auction. Maybe with a donation to the others faveorite charity or something. They should have to lose something i think.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:42 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I think it was the best one, simply because there was no b#tching and moaning, just 5 good passes. And if the car had met reserve, it would have been gone...
Old 10-07-2007, 06:42 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tporter
I think it was the best one, simply because there was no b#tching and moaning, just 5 good passes. And if the car had met reserve, it would have been gone...
yes sir, I will 2nd that!!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:18 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by spib
Thanks guys,
As I said before on this forum we negotiated the ebay thing before the the show was taped. That was our deal or we would NOT have been on the show. You had to be there and experience the emotion of your two sons racing each other. We wanted to give the viewers 5 all out passes. I think our show changed the way they did PINKS in the future. Rich Christenson always says. I award the car to the winner. What they do with it is up to them. Our show was a ONE TIME deal and will never be repeated. I think me running Tim is a great idea but Idon't think it will happen. Better yet I could run my brother but I will promise you this were not giving up our cars for any show. ALOT of people didn't give up there cars and if they did they didn't have much money in them. It is what it is. An Entertainment show and I think it' cool to see a drag racing show on TV for the little guys.

As far as Charities I give to them all the time. For that episode.
I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:24 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i agree Vince !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Blue68Camaro
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by qtrmile2

As far as Charities I give to them all the time. For that episode.
I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.
Your right, on that show i wouldnt change anything, but if it was you and Tim, the charity thing might be a nice way around all the ebay crap or giving cars up ect.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:02 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by spib
X3

Besides that, a better class of people you would not find, or be hard pressed anyway.

Best episode and best folks to participate!!!!
Now to get them and all of us to a pinks all out....maybe sponsered by RJ???? :P :P :P
Old 10-09-2007, 04:09 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Now your talking Carl. Let's all get together and run at an all out.
That would be awesome. Let's pick a state and meet. That will make everbody get there cars ready faster. So what's everybody think :idea:
If we have enough interest I'll call Rich to find out the schedule for 2008.
I don't know if it would ever happen but that would be cool to meet everybody and all get together somewhere.
ROAD TRIP 8)
Old 10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

qtrmile2, I WOULD DO IT INA HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET US KNOW!! David.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Blue68Camaro
JUNIOR BUILDER

I know they can come to the raceways here in Seattle Although my little car wouldnt stand a chance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -