T&D Shaft Rockers on Dart Pro 1 Heads

Old 04-27-2011, 12:25 PM
daveh6500
SHOW GUEST

Default T&D Shaft Rockers on Dart Pro 1 Heads

Does anyone have experience using T&D shaft rockers on Dart Pro 1, 355 cnc heads? I purchased the setup but when I put them on the head the rocker seems to sit too far to the outside of the valve head. My understanding of proper valve geometry is that the valve should sit on the inside or intake side of the valve head and roll to the outside as the rockers moves through the full rotation of the cam. As mine sits it looks like the rocker will roll off the outside of the valve head. I have set them up with the right shims per the instructions. Can anyone offer some advice?

DaveH
Old 04-27-2011, 07:18 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Don't know about the B/BLK but in some cases with a sm/blk it's necessary to use lash caps, due to longer valves. Just a thought, also did you get the valve height measuring tool that comes with the T&D rockers?

Zip.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:50 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Dave

I would contact T&D. That is a pretty popular head. I know several guys running them on this head without issue.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:45 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Dave

I would contact T&D. That is a pretty popular head. I know several guys running them on this head without issue.
X2.... they may have sent ya the wrong ones ?