Drag Expo. Anyone going?

Old 01-29-2010, 12:19 AM
gnsrule
SENIOR BUILDER

I'll have the Iceman Camaro in the car corall for sale. Stop on by and say hi. Should be a good time.

Craig
Old 01-29-2010, 07:45 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Expo

You Guys have a GREAT Time!
Cant find anyone from here to go,and its just to far of a Drive Loneranger!
Later
G 8)
Old 01-30-2010, 03:24 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime
you guys going if you see me say hello .. i'll be in a Fleenor Racing Glides t-shirt and have a arm sling on .. shouldnt be to hard to miss lol

talked to Nyes today .. they have a booth and will have a few engines on hand so anyone looking for a short block/complete motor in the near or distant future you should all take a look and of course tell him you know me
I Stopped by the nyes booth and told them that you spoke highly of them, he said I just missed you. :cry:
Old 01-31-2010, 05:33 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Originally Posted by hammertime
you guys going if you see me say hello .. i'll be in a Fleenor Racing Glides t-shirt and have a arm sling on .. shouldnt be to hard to miss lol

talked to Nyes today .. they have a booth and will have a few engines on hand so anyone looking for a short block/complete motor in the near or distant future you should all take a look and of course tell him you know me
I Stopped by the nyes booth and told them that you spoke highly of them, he said I just missed you. :cry:
He told me a few people had mentioned me, I spent 30-40mins at his booth and meet a few people from other forums but never seen or meet anyone off here ... bummer

Was looking for my local buddies also and never seen them .. sorry I missed ya Beast

side note ... my arm is killing me from being in that group with a arm in a sling.. some guy not paying attention ran a oil pan right into it ouch
Old 01-31-2010, 08:27 AM
gnsrule
SENIOR BUILDER

Had a great time there yesterday. Good talking to ya Beast, wish I would have met more people. Sold the Iceman car there too, way cool. Now I can move on with Iceman II.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:16 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry I didn't see ya David I was lookin.

Nice meeting you gnsrule. Good deal on selling the Iceman.

Oh and big crowd also.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:16 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

What a busy weekend. I got to spend time in the booth with Tim from Fab Shop catching up and JB at Dragsters For Sale. As always, it was great to hang out with the gang and go out the Geno's East for some great pizza on Saturday night. Really sorry I did not get to meet some of you guys. I checked out the Iceman it what a nice piece. Someone got themselves a heck of good deal on that car.