new to nitrous

Old 12-26-2008, 04:49 AM
fishmanjoe
JUNIOR BUILDER

From what info I have picked up on this page,my best bet is to stay away from nos for now.I am going to run some nastalgia this summer,since I still have the 454 that came with the camino.Thanks you guys for the advise.I always go by the saying,''you are never too old to learn somethings new''.FISHMANJOE
Old 12-26-2008, 05:11 AM
russ67chevelle
EXPERT BUILDER

OUCHY ZIP- :shock: :lol:
Old 12-29-2008, 09:40 PM
procitation
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Bluebaugh Racing

Originally Posted by zipper06
HaHa, i seen you on Pinks pass time great run something like 10.90 at 94 mph, i know you have run in the 7's but you really need to get your act together before you start giving advice to other people.

JMO

PS your wife is beautiful.

Zip.
Thanks, I am the wife giving advice. The car runs at best 6.47 at 220mph and won the West Coast Hot Rod 2008 season Championship in ProStreet. If you have a secret to getting over 2000 HP down an unprepped ice cold track, please let me know 8) Passtime was a publicity stunt for our sponsors, which paid over and over. Didn't really matter that we could not get down the track, but it would have been nice.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:57 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Hey, Deborah, i was just joshing you :lol: , i know your car hauls ass, i've seen it run in the vids and i agree the phx track gets cold in the winter, and i'm sure that pass time didn't prep the track. I've been down that track with the temp in the low 40's, and you can't get a 10 second car down it easly. I lived in phx, for over 20 yrs. and was down that track in 1980, hundreds of times, but with nothing quicker than a 10.30 door car with small tires.

Didn't mean set ya off, i have more repsect than that.

Zip.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:42 PM
procitation
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Bluebaugh Racing

Thanks Zip! Never know what people truely mean in these posts. Hope you will be at PSCA and WCHRA here in February. Thanks for watching my video's

www.worldsfastestorganization.com