1965 327

Old 01-16-2018, 05:07 PM
fivefiver
SHOW GUEST

Default 1965 327

have always been hesitant to post ads on racing junk due to amount of scammers and that is just whats happening all jokers trying to scam. I would like to take down ads but it wont let you unless you mark it sold which it is not any suggestions i just dont have time to play games
Old 01-17-2018, 04:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

If you are not a paying member the only was you can take it down is to mark it sold (it does not cost anything) or till it ends by time.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-17-2018, 05:25 AM
fivefiver
SHOW GUEST

thank you for your help
Old 01-17-2018, 06:12 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

If all you are getting is scammers, ignore them and consider editing the ad content for more appeal or consider lowering the price until you get actual interest. Don't give up if you actually want to sell it. This site is as good of a platform to find buyers as any others. I am a paying member of this site and have sold nearly 150 items, with little issues. When I get a bogus response, I just look forward to the next real potential buyer. I have sold 2 big dollar items on this site since the beginning of this year.

Now this part of the forum is not near as good as the classifieds. Not much traffic.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:30 PM
zorro
Site AdminModerator

Hey guys, Almost got scammed on a blower with the injector, this guy refused to give me a tracking # he came up with excuses that his wife was taking over the shipping process and she would be taking care of it; He was going to ship it for 3000. I paid for the blower and parts through paypal; he then texted me that it would be shipped out with 2 boxes and he would send the trk # asap. I since cancelled the transaction before the cut off date. He was pissed of at me for cancelling... I proceeded too tell him that he had 5 days to supply me a tracking number and he kept putting me off by telling me "my parts are all good"..... wrong!!!!!!!!!!! This guys alleged name is John Nugent and the email address the money was sent too is: [email protected]
BEWARE OF THIS FU@KING SCAMMER
Here's the Ad Number 182988559
Description
Got for sale here a new and complete 1071 Littlefield Blower Setup. Comes with BDS manifold, Enderle Bird Catcher, all lines, barrel valve, 80a fuel pump, shutoff valve, pulleys, belt and blower restraints.