Scammers wore me out ....

Old 01-05-2014, 05:24 PM
markkirchner
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammers wore me out ....

It is a shame in this day and age you can not just sell something that is legit without some jerk trying to get over on you. I had a couple of Rupert Alky Carbs for sale on here at a reasonable price and I got contacted 3 times ... all by scammers. They want to send me extra money and ... well you know the line. All I was trying to do was sell these so I can go on with my new project that I wanted to do. It is a sad world anymore.

And ... NO ... I did not fall for the scam. Just a shame that they have my cell phone number. Hopefully things will end now that I deleted the ad.

Thought I should add this ... this is a message I got in my message box here on the site. My ad clearly stated to call me only ...

The message was as follows: "is your engine part is still for sale, tell me your final price await your response Asap through my via email address([email protected]) " ... his name on here is moyo011

Old 01-06-2014, 01:33 PM
jmoton
SHOW GUEST

Default moyo011 AKA [email protected]

The a--hole tried the same shit with me
Old 01-06-2014, 01:33 PM
jmoton
SHOW GUEST

Default moyo011 AKA [email protected]

The a--hole tried the same shit with me
Old 01-09-2014, 01:08 AM
manley
JUNIOR BUILDER

i get blasted every time i put something on here for sale buy those scammers. they text me the same message, anymore i just text back do you want my pay pal account number now!