View Poll Results: should ghustler go away?
yes he needs to go away
68.42%
no he can stay
31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

ghustler

Old 02-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

oh joy...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-17-2012, 03:10 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
oh joy...
Sooo what do you want to talk about?????
Old 02-17-2012, 06:33 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

IGNORE....................
Old 02-17-2012, 06:38 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by harbone66
oh joy...
Sooo what do you want to talk about?????
What kind of car do you have? Are you working on any vehicle related projects? Do you do any racing of any sort? Do you need any advice on anything you are working on? We'd be glad to help.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:22 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default vote

very well said olds48, i do not agree with ghustler on many things but this is a public forum for better or worse, nobody owns it, got something to say, this is the place....good or bad. better to be civil and no name calling and stay on the point. I voted for him to stay.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:15 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: vote

Originally Posted by badfordfreak
very well said olds48, i do not agree with ghustler on many things but this is a public forum for better or worse, nobody owns it, got something to say, this is the place....good or bad. better to be civil and no name calling and stay on the point. I voted for him to stay.
Again, very well said to both of you. I too may not agree with ghustler's tactics, but he's fighting the "RJ Thugs" and they "DO" think they own this forum! When ever someone says anything "they" don't agree with, the hit team forms and like a pack of wolves, they try to chew you apart, and hope you'll go away so they can just play with each other. If you go back and read some of their postings, you will see that they are just a bunch of mud slinging, name calling, badgering hypocrites.
Watch what happens after Nancy Drew and her Hardy Boys read this posting. They'll be after me like stink on sh!t. First they will call me a whinner (you guys are so clever with words!). That's their favorite phrase. Then they will say some crap about how they're right and I'm wrong, and how I must have something to hide, and I'm just like all the other's they don't like on this forum, and blah, blah, blah...
It's alway the same BS. You guys need to grow up and like eveyone says, keep on the topic and quit going off on some tangent about how your opinon is what everyone should agree on.
So sit back ghustler and take a break. I guess its my turn for the "RJ Thugs" to turn their attention to me.
Oh yea! There's one more thing:
I voted for ghustler to stay. (There's some more ammunition for the thugs to use against me! And they will!)
Old 02-18-2012, 09:34 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

IGNORE....................
exactly
missed you bobr...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-18-2012, 11:59 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

bobr...dont flatter yourself.....your not worth the time to flame on. :P :lol: :P troll on!!
Old 02-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I understand this is a forum for peoples opinions. If you agree with me or not it doesn't matter to me just contribute something positive to the discussion at hand and from what I've seen so far ghustler has not. He always sides with known and proven crooks and to me that either makes him a crook or he is just trying to agitate people. When I look at all of his posts to make an unbiased opinion to stay or go I can't find the first thing positive that he has contributed to any situation. If a total outsider read over all these posts the only conclusion they could reach would be ghustler seems to inflame every situation. This is just my opinion and if you don't agree then so be it.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:59 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
what I've seen so far ghustler has not. He always sides with known and proven crooks and to me that either makes him a crook or he is just trying to agitate people. When I look at all of his posts to make an unbiased opinion to stay or go I can't find the first thing positive that he has contributed to any situation. If a total outsider read over all these posts the only conclusion they could reach would be ghustler seems to inflame every situation.
So your saying Gragham69 is a crook and I defended him?
Or streetrodder37 as I listed what he has for sale so people could see if one of those vehicles was involved in a scam?
Yea I see your point, you only want to stir crap without any proof.
Your just mad because you sent some of your incompetent friends to pick up a car and when you got it you weren't happy with it and thats the only side of the story you want people to see, yet you traded a Camaro for it that had hidden problems you failed to tell the guy you were trading with.
If you insist I will list the 55s problems verses the Camaro's problems and we will see the trade off difference.
Im not defending the other guy you all call a crook but only telling the two sides of the story you don't anyone to know about so you can sway the opinion your way.
Why don't you just man up and let it go, your not getting the Camaro back and your stuck with the junk 55 "you pursued" to trade for in the first place?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -