Dog Bounty Hunter

Old 09-15-2013, 12:24 PM
johnracer
DYNO OPERATOR

Any bail bond types and their associates that I've ever seen or heard of, are pretty rough looking and have criminal records of their own. I'm sure some are exceptions, but not many.....

I quit watching "reality" TV a long time ago. I have my own reality that's not scripted....

Johnny
Old 09-15-2013, 01:49 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by johnracer
Any bail bond types and their associates that I've ever seen or heard of, are pretty rough looking and have criminal records of their own. I'm sure some are exceptions, but not many.....

I quit watching "reality" TV a long time ago. I have my own reality that's not scripted....

Johnny
X2 on that !
Old 09-15-2013, 03:41 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default dog

nope not a fan of the show, but unless you have had a go at it with him you never know how it might come out and to judge anyone on there hair length.........
Old 09-15-2013, 05:19 PM
johnracer
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: dog

Originally Posted by badfordfreak
nope not a fan of the show, but unless you have had a go at it with him you never know how it might come out and to judge anyone on there hair length.........
True enough, you really can't determine what someone is capable of by how they look. You might be choking on your teeth before you could grab his hair.........

Johnny
Old 09-16-2013, 02:27 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: dog

Originally Posted by johnracer
Originally Posted by badfordfreak
True enough, you really can't determine what someone is capable of by how they look. You might be choking on your teeth before you could grab his hair.........

Johnny

True enough on what BOTH you said. ..not speaking for others but NO judging on my end of how the man can handle himself...but I will say again his waist long hair would cause him a trauma filled day if I got it locked in sorta.same problem he would have if he walked by a moving lathe etc....again I see no judging here based on his hair ..wear a 3ft noose around your neck and chase and threaten wanted felons all over town...see what happens to that noose if you get hold right man. point proved..I would think ? lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Not a big fan either. I think "Lizard Lick Towing" is way more classy & real.... the situations are NOT SCRIPTED & the fat-dude gets in great pushing matches.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:56 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ok im back and im gonna comment..lol bj ive no doubt your a tough sob.and im gonna agree with you on the hair grabbing thing. I know for a fact with long hair in a fight you had better make damn sure your opponent don't get his hand in your hair. how do I know this ,well I once got ito a fight with a bike ass brother that grabbed my long hair and pulled my head back and was ready to smash my face. just before he hit me I hit him in the throat. if I didn't hit him in the throat he would have killed me.and I mean dead. I won that fight . im 5ft 9 and I think I was about 145 at the time.he was 6 2 and about 200. I could fight. loved it.i never felt a punch,until thefirht was over. then it hurt like hello!!!.. now im crippled up and cant fight. but I still have real long hair and a beard.lol..and a long sword in my cane. and I also carry something else...im going home at nite. that's a promise..when you get my age and in my shape. your attitude changes.its no longer a fight to see who wins,its to see who lives. ive said and still say that dog wouldn't last 10 seconds in my world. the reason I can say that is because a few yrs ago while he had his show on tv, he went after a guy I know. he got his butt kicked pretty good before his help got to him. then he won.this was seen by a few other guys I kinow.they didn't put that on tv.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:44 AM
topwater1956
SHOW GUEST

That show is pathetic. I hate watching anything that they have to beep every other word. I thought silent movies went out in the 30's. You would think anyone on camera would have the respect to talk decient not knowing who would be watching. Bad language in front of women or children is just plain scumbag.