In my humble opinion......

Old 01-17-2009, 12:41 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MAN O MAN :cry: :cry: :cry: THAT TOUCHED ME SO MUCH :cry: :cry: --I THINK I CAN MAKE IT THRU THE REST OF THE DAY NOW ops: ops: ops:

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO BLOW MY NOSE :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
AND PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVELY
Old 01-17-2009, 12:41 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default burger king

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Hey Hilldale would you please post some pics of your cars i would love to see what a Burger King empolyee own's. thank you.
now everyone doesnt need to know where i work. lets keep this under our summit racing caps or jegs. where would i post pics of all my cars i only have one for sale but i pulled it cause noone wants it. theres alot of them, pick one i have or had it. all these guys up here want me to detail for them as far as glitz glamour and chrome for the autorama, except i am running out of room.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:46 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Bus

If everyone is going take turns driving, count me in. Maybe we can add a trailer so Hill(Billy)dale can tag along. But then, I've never seen an outhouse converted to a trailer.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:49 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Why you can put them right here, or better than that put them on your profile, then come here and put the link so all can see, you only have one on there right now, let's see more. thanks, and what rigsby stated goes for me also!!
Old 01-17-2009, 12:51 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default riggie

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Hill-Dork,

That was your nicest post ever. I am proud of you... no profanity, bad insults, & your demeanor is better.

I am going to go out on a limb here & call a "spade a spade":

Hill-dork needs some friends & is not sure how to communicate this. He has an interest in race-cars, hot-rods, drag racing, etc... but is lacking the knowledge on how to communicate about these things (its ok, I am still learning too Hill-douche). He does not want to be left out... so he lashes out... because we respond & at least that is some kind of communication. Hill-Billy does not have alot of friends... which is truely sad. So- Hilly-dong if you promise to be nice to me & all of my friends here, I am sure that we will all be civil to you & who knows... we may be able to help you in many ways. Seriously, I am offering to treat you nice & be your friend here... but you must talk with respect to everyone. I have a feeling you need some help with a deeper issuse you are not wanting to talk about. We can help. We can pray. We can show you what it is like to have real friends... but you need to be honest & have respect. What is on your mind??? Tell me the truth... this is your one chance to open up & have a friend listen to you. Think about these words before you answer this. (I won't make fun of your RJ handle anymore too Hilldale) Rigsby
hey i thought you said no name calling and use respect??? riggie
Old 01-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I had to try to give him the benefit of the doubt. I have done that... so now he can continue on in his ways... but the moderators will boot him soon. I thought it would be a good idea to help the little Schitt before he goes to clean/detail another car. Hill-Dork, keep on keepin' on. When you need some medication, don't come crying to us dude.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:59 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: Bus

Originally Posted by fla1976
If everyone is going take turns driving, count me in. Maybe we can add a trailer so Hill(Billy)dale can tag along. But then, I've never seen an outhouse converted to a trailer.
now who the heck are you just jumping in and rippin on my behind. hey before this happens you gotta get the fellas o.k here to do that. now run ya little snot go.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:05 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Bus

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by fla1976
now who the heck are you just jumping in and rippin on my behind. hey before this happens you gotta get the fellas o.k here to do that. now run ya little snot go.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have only one question..............

Hilldale, how did you get out of your playpen :?: :roll: :roll:
Old 01-17-2009, 01:13 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default relax

Originally Posted by Rigsby
I had to try to give him the benefit of the doubt. I have done that... so now he can continue on in his ways... but the moderators will boot him soon. I thought it would be a good idea to help the little Schitt before he goes to clean/detail another car. Hill-Dork, keep on keepin' on. When you need some medication, don't come crying to us dude.
riggie relax, please i was dealing with this fla1976 guys message. i cant type that fast -gheese. ok now i read your post. i think you are trying to trick me because you said no name calling in the post but all you called me was hillbilly-hilldouche-hilldong-and now shit not schitt. the moderators are not kicking me off, but if its for contradicting yourself then they will boot you. now lets try this again shall we.come back say sorry or your not alowed on the short yellow bus for 1 week.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hill-Dunce,

You got kicked of of MySpace didn't you? That is what happend... you are taking it out on us... your parents took away your cell phone too... so now all you have it the internet? Is that right??

You are a scared little boy....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -