Racers beware of jrlj :

Old 03-21-2008, 09:15 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

LET US GO WITH THIS LINE--- 67ss396chevelle--THE ?? WAS RAISED ABOUT YOUR POST[ WE HAVE HAD QUITE A FEW IMPOSTER POSTS ON HERE BUT THAT WAS FOUND OUT BY THE MODERATOR ops:] --YOU HAVE BEEN HERE 3 YEARS AND DO NOT HAVE A PROFILE FILLED OUT??/ YOU NEVER POSTED BEFOR THIS TIME?? YOU HAVE NO LOCATION ON YOUR AVATAR?? AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY OTHER RACERS ARE SUSPICIOUS :? :? ----READ THE WHOLE POST AND LOOK AT ALL THE FACTS[ WE ARE 100% RIGHT ON THIS DEAL AND BOTH SIDES KNOW IT!!---THIS BUNCH OF GUYS AND GALS HAS SAVED LITERALLY $1000'S OF DOLLARS FOR OUR FELLOW RACERS BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO/ AND TRIED TO SETTLE SOME PRETTY NASTY DISPUTES/ AND HAVE A VERY GOOD TRACK RECORD 8) 8) ---YOU MIGHT WANT TO FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE AND BE A OPEN MEMBER ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE SOMEDAY YOU MIGHT NEED OUR HELP ;TOO---LIVELY
Old 03-21-2008, 09:27 AM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: carb

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Yep thats right no carb at all, lost the dominator i first traded for, then lost the 750 demon, then lost the 850 demon, done this just to keep down trouble, i am a firm believer that things come to those who does wrong towards others!!! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! and also lost $130.00 in shipping cost!

Yes mop I can read LOL. If it were me I would try to explain to these guys that seem to be coming down on jrlj that I was the one that GAVE him my carb because of a mistake I made. Seeing as how you were the one that made the mistake in representing your carb as something it was not (unintentionally ok) it would seem only fair that jrlj was not responsible for your $130 loss. as for the 3 carbs you say you lost well I dont know where the dominator came into play but the 850 was the property of jrlj from the start and you gave up the 750. I guess the only one you could have lost would be the dominator but dont know the story on that one. Maybe what you say is right, and when jrlj offers compensation for a deal gone bad because of him they will accept it and "what went around came around"

I dont in any way want you to thik I am attacking you personally mop. like I said before just my opinion on the matter.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:43 AM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by lively
LET US GO WITH THIS LINE--- 67ss396chevelle--THE ?? WAS RAISED ABOUT YOUR POST[ WE HAVE HAD QUITE A FEW IMPOSTER POSTS ON HERE BUT THAT WAS FOUND OUT BY THE MODERATOR ops:] --YOU HAVE BEEN HERE 3 YEARS AND DO NOT HAVE A PROFILE FILLED OUT??/ YOU NEVER POSTED BEFOR THIS TIME?? YOU HAVE NO LOCATION ON YOUR AVATAR?? AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY OTHER RACERS ARE SUSPICIOUS :? :? ----READ THE WHOLE POST AND LOOK AT ALL THE FACTS[ WE ARE 100% RIGHT ON THIS DEAL AND BOTH SIDES KNOW IT!!---THIS BUNCH OF GUYS AND GALS HAS SAVED LITERALLY $1000'S OF DOLLARS FOR OUR FELLOW RACERS BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO/ AND TRIED TO SETTLE SOME PRETTY NASTY DISPUTES/ AND HAVE A VERY GOOD TRACK RECORD 8) 8) ---YOU MIGHT WANT TO FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE AND BE A OPEN MEMBER ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE SOMEDAY YOU MIGHT NEED OUR HELP ;TOO---LIVELY
Point out where to fill out my profile and I will gladly do so. I have been a member here for years and I dont know what the whole imposter thing is about. I dont always agree with the "masses" so I tend to not join in on the bashings that go on. I have looked at all the "facts" of the post and I stand by my opinion 100%. I am sure that you fellas have gathered together and muscled some BAD members into doing what is right and I say"GREAT JOB" but in my opinion this situation is not one of those. jrlj may be one of the biggest scammers on here or he may just be a good guy in a bad situation, I dont know. I only see what has been posted in this thread and that is what I used to draw an opinion off of.

and I have actually been here 4 years 1 month and 9 days which is longer than your 3 years 4 months and 18 days..not that it matters :lol:
Old 03-21-2008, 11:45 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default carb

First of all no-one said anything about me misrepresenting the carb i had untill now, so it is either you know Jim or related to him watching this forum to see what is going on. some folks may get a laugh from this but only myself and Jim talked about the carb's and what they were, so how did you find out about the carbs? the dominator came in because it went first for the 750 carb Jim now has, and like i told Jim if you would care to read the complete thread, everyone on here knows what i told jim. Y ou seem to know alittle more for some reason.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:44 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: carb

First of all no-one said anything about me misrepresenting the carb i had untill now, so it is either you know Jim or related to him watching this forum to see what is going on. some folks may get a laugh from this but only myself and Jim talked about the carb's and what they were, so how did you find out about the carbs? the dominator came in because it went first for the 750 carb Jim now has, and like i told Jim if you would care to read the complete thread, everyone on here knows what i told jim. Y ou seem to know alittle more for some reason.
On [2008-02-14 14:06:12] jrlj wrote:
> > > > > > Mark, problem, yousaid you had a 750 mighty demon and sent me a speed demon. I did not want a speed demon, I wanted a mighty demon. what now? Jim 541-396-8025

I have read the post but maybe you have not. maybe that is where all the confusion came from to begin with? I dont know jrlj at all but if we were brothers would it change what actually went on even a little bit? NO. In fact the above post indicates a post was made stating you did misrepresent (not intentionally maybe) what you had. I think its funny how your trying to find some kind of flaw or conspiracy in my post.
you posted that you LOST the dominator in this thread as if you losing it had something to do with jrlj when in fact it doesnt.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Indeed Mopar you raise an interesting point re 67SS.

But I wanted to comment on what I think everyone is trying to get at. You make a mistake, a bad deal whatever. Both sides are unhappy, but there is one side who feels it important to make the first move.

So Mopar, you offer for JR to keep the carb for his trouble. Then what I would expect and we usually see is that the other person would appreciate your offer, see it for the fact that it is intended to make things right then turn it down. The offer is what has value, not the damn carb.

JR should have realized that there was a communication mistake, been appreciative of your offer and then met that generosity by returning the carb. deal done, friends made and everyone happy.

When he kept the carb and said he did it because you told him that was the deal? It became all about the money.

But then these days it is all about the money right? Not about doing whats right, making friends and building relationships, even meeting trading partners.

Mopar, what that carb deal/final offer bought you is the admiration and respect of many on this board.

JR, returning it would buy you the same.

My opinion as always,

Later

BINGO!!
Old 03-21-2008, 02:07 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: Idiot

Originally Posted by jrlj
Please read the post. Guy is an idiot. I don't want his carb and have made it clear. I DO want him to pay for the return shipping because it is his fault he mislead/lied/didn't know/can't read or take your pick. He offered to swap his 750 mighty demon for my 850 mighty demon, I shipped him mine, 5 days later he shipped his. He sent me a speed demon, In the original speed demon bag, part # on bag, in a speed demon box and says "I thought it was a mighty demon" $25 to ship his carb back for his screw up, he can pay it!

Even the box read SPEED DEMON? ok lets answer some simple questions fellas..

Who misrepresented what they had (accident or not)?
Who represented what they had correctly?
Who rerouted the carb they were returning? Who evers fault it was (manager, janitor or the butler) it still happened.
Who was it that said "keep my carb for your troubles?
Why did you wait 5 days to ship your carb to him?
Who came on here and made the original post (maybe prematurely)?
If it were me I would sell the carb for $150 or whatever I could get out of it and send you (mop) half.

Maybe jrlj does deserve something for his headache.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:26 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU KNOW YOU STILL HAVE NOT TOLD WHERE YOU ARE FROM ops: ops: --SOMETHING STILL DON'T MAKE SENCE HERE ON YOUR POSTS-YOU SEEM TO KNOW AN AWFUL LOT ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS DEAL 8) 8)
Old 03-21-2008, 02:39 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by lively
YOU KNOW YOU STILL HAVE NOT TOLD WHERE YOU ARE FROM ops: ops: --SOMETHING STILL DON'T MAKE SENCE HERE ON YOUR POSTS-YOU SEEM TO KNOW AN AWFUL LOT ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS DEAL 8) 8)
Southeast Alabama. OK fellas I am coming clean..I am jrlj's lost conjoined twin brother. I have been waiting for this day to make myself known to anyone. I knew one day he would need someone to defend him and his honor so here I am. LMFAO. I love this conspiracy thing. I will play along if it makes you fellas happy. I have a feeling we will be back and forth with you guys looking for a way to discredit my comments. I say have at it.

LIVELY Dude if you would go and read ALL the post that have been made then maybe you would see what I see. it makes SENSE that you all are bashing jrlj because no one has read the ENTIRE story. Its all there in the very first post.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:14 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: Racers beware of jrlj :

This guy has taken me for a demon carb, can someone tell me how to post all of our messages on this parts trade? ad# 1096959 his name is JR Spano 61406 So third str AS YOU CAN SEE I SENT THIS GUYS CARB BACK TO HIM.

ADVANCED SEARCH

HOMEPOST ADBROWSESEARCHADS BY DAYMOST RECENTMOST POPULARHONOR PAYMENTFORUMHELP!
Welcome Back: mopar1968 My AdsMy AccountMy FavoritesMy MessagesMy Profile LOGOUT

Racing Classifieds | Store | RJ News | News | RJ Rides | Photos & Videos | MotorcycleAds | BoatingJunk | Directory | Contests

My Messages

[ inbox | sent | trash ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: carb
Re: Ad #1096959
Message: went to ship your carb today, $36 priority mail, $24 parcel post, $29 ups, I'm not paying this twice for YOUR mistake, let me know how you want it shhipped, maybe cod.

On [2008-02-18 20:54:32] mopar1968 wrote:
> did you get my carb out today?
>
> On [2008-02-17 11:14:54] jrlj wrote:
> > When I made this deal with you I felt good about it because I wasn't dealing with a kid. My bad. Because someone sold you the wrong thing and you apparently make no effort to identify it, you basically call me a liar. Don't like that. IF you would look on Barry Grant's website you can see each model, IF you look at the dealers ads you can see the the difference, same with Jegs. Because someone else does the same as you doesn't make it so, On top of it being in a bag with part number and a box that says SPEED DEMON. Detectives call this a clue. I am out time and money because you don't know what you have, but some guy told it was this. I assumed you knew the difference. Your carb left your place 5 days after I gave you a #. I will ship your carb back. I already have this exact model.
> >
> > On [2008-02-16 23:48:05] mopar1968 wrote:
> > > You need to ship mine back to me, i need a tracking number monday, i have allready sent yours back, given you a tracking number. i am not trying to be a butthole either, i have done the right thing, but you haven't as of yet!
> > >
> > > On [2008-02-14 21:08:48] jrlj wrote:
> > > > Mark, not trying to be a butthead but I would like to get this resolved quickly. I sent that carb off almost 2 weeks ago. You shipped yours faster, but days later. Really don't want this to drag on for weeks. I turned down 3 other offers after I made a deal with you. Like I said before, the box has the part # and states "speed demon" on it. Let me know. thanx, JR
> > > >
> > > > On [2008-02-14 16:48:51] mopar1968 wrote:
> > > > > i had never owned one before, or ran one, the guy i got it from said it was a mighty demon, i ran it for about 30 minutes and didn't like it, was going to sell it.i went back to my holley. what do you have in mind?
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2008-02-14 14:06:12] jrlj wrote:
> > > > > > Mark, problem, yousaid you had a 750 mighty demon and sent me a speed demon. I did not want a speed demon, I wanted a mighty demon. what now? Jim 541-396-8025
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2008-02-06 11:13:45] mopar1968 wrote:
> > > > > > > tracking number is, this is UPS
> > > > > > > 1ZA939F10392773007
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2008-02-04 22:01:50] jrlj wrote:
> > > > > > > > Did you get that carb shipped today?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2008-02-03 21:39:22] mopar1968 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > lol i will take it out before ship.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On [2008-02-03 20:36:38] jrlj wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > did not send fuel line, if I have one don't know where it is. Keep yours and I'll figure one out. thanx much, JR
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > On [2008-02-03 19:57:08] mopar1968 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > be shipping in the morning from work. did you have a fuel line they take a funky one. i am sending one with this carb if you are sending one.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > On [2008-02-02 15:43:53] jrlj wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > wife shipped your carb today, usps, tracking is 03060320000207404214 or the last 4 might be 4221, shipped 2 things and she didn't mark the tag, anyway it's on the way. let me know whats up on your end. thanx, JR
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > On [2008-02-01 09:11:15] mopar1968 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > send me your address and i will get it to you;
> > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > mine is
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Mark arnold
> > > > > > > > > > > > > 20284 alavrado rd
> > > > > > > > > > > > > abingdon virginia 24211
> > > > > > > > > > > > > no shipping charge to you, i will ship free.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

Send Reply

Delete Message

Home | Classifieds | About | Contact | Store | Advertise | Affiliate Program | Pricing Guide | FAQ | Send Link to a Friend
Copyright ©2005 RacewayMedia LLC All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
RacewayMedia LLC Terms, Classified Guidelines and Privacy Policy
Raceway Media, LLC
PO Box 491, North Adams, MA 01247
Tel: 413.663.3496 • Fax: 413.663.3615 • Email: [email protected]

Execution Time: 123 ms
There are 3,016 guests and 2,102 members viewing this site.

Buy, Sell and Trade Race Cars for Free
eet Bend, Or
Just in case somebody didnt read this part

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -