(( WARNING )) DYNOFLO ENGINES BAD DEALINGS

Old 04-10-2007, 05:24 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

This guy sounds just like Bret Bowers but he did get the short block built.Scott do the right thing like Bret did give him the parts or money back.Learn from your mistakes as we all have.Wesley
Old 04-10-2007, 06:02 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

What does a man truely think of himself if he admits he is an asshole :?: Is that really something a person would say about themselves unless they were admitting it on a psycho couch :?: I guess Big Brother program is a no no for him :lol: And lastly, After the long manure spreading does anyone need these :?:

Old 04-10-2007, 06:07 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

454 those are only hip boots you need the ones that go to your cest.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:12 PM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

Lotsof454sss I think you are right on target. LOL It's so deep I think I need the waders and a step stool.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:31 AM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

just keepen it at the top
Old 04-11-2007, 12:22 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

Today after checking further I found when I posted the reply to DynoFlo I had stated the wrong time line .We did recieve the ShortBlock in 2005 But everything else was correct .So I did make a mistake But Not on the Rod Bollts .
Old 04-11-2007, 04:19 PM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

You see that dynoflo, fastbowtie admitted he made a mistake. That is how it's done.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:42 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ops: ops: DYNOFLO ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
Old 04-11-2007, 05:25 PM
dynoflo
SHOW GUEST

Default dyno-flo responds again to the boys

HELLO: you took the high road posting on a forum to give me a chance to respond. you never told me that you were posting on a forum and that I was to respond. I found out days later, after you went off half cocked. You were the the problem on the phone, but anyway. the point is still the same. But before I get to that, READ THIS: I offered to rebuild the whole engine [I only sold him a short block] and dyno it to prevent any other issues the "mechanic" could have created. THIS IS CALLED STEPPING UP. We concluded last week that exchanging the block would be more acceptible to George the customer. George was satisfied. then the "mechanic" and his buddy start tag teaming me on here without letting me know about it, AND YOU ALL CALL THAT TAKING THE HIGH ROAD. THAT IS CALLED B.S. now as a result of the fact that the boys went off on here acting like children expecting appologies, I have withdrawn any offer to help George at all. The damage is done. CONGRATULATIONS DINGALING!!! YOU WIN. Now for the peanut gallery: I don't care who you are, where you come from, how much money you make, how smart or stupid you are, if you call anyone who builds engines, sells parts, machines stuff, or hell even walmart, with an invoice from 9-2005, on an item that has no warranty, no one will even discuss the issue with you. call all the other engine builders in national dragster and tell them you bought stuff and have a problem from 2005, they will tell you that they are sorry, but there is nothing that they can do. I OFFERED TO HELP ANYWAY...AND FOR THIS I GET BASHED ANYWAY. RIGHT ON. I never asked for your appology [that is how it is actually spelled], and I don't owe you anything that resembles an appology. BY THE WAY I TOOK THE "HIGH ROAD" AND POSTED ALL KINDS OF STUFF TO YOUR BOSSES AND CUSTOMERS ABOUT ALL OF YOU BEHIND YOUR BACKS DAYS AGO WITHOUT TELLING YOU SO THAT YOU CAN'T GET IN THERE TO DEFEND YOURSELVES, BEFORE THEY FIRE YOU FOR STUFF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT. Have a nice day, all you anonymous jokers with no real names or contact info. Put it out there so I can show you how it works. I am done here with this issue. I have proven my point to anyone that knows how to read the whole thing. questions??? 702-567-3035
Old 04-11-2007, 05:36 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU HAVE PROVEN ONE THING FOR SURE-----YOU ARE ARROGANT/SELFISH/AND HAVE A LOUSY ATTITUDE TO CUSTOMERS[YOU DID ADMIT THAT ON HERE]---WE ARE NOT NOR HAVE EVER NOT BEEN FAIR IN THESE FORUIMS--WE SEARCH OUT THE TRUTH ON BOTH SIDES [WHEN THE OTHER SIDE WILL RESPOND] AND TRY TO SETTLE THINGS FOR OUR FELLOW RACERS---YOU COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE/ NO ONE ELSE DID IT FOR YOU!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -