They're back from Selmer,TN

Old 10-12-2010, 03:03 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Hey Mike I think Chris has a firebird for sale :!: Maybe he will trade :?: :?:
It would probably be too fast. They seem to like 8 second Camaros though :wink: . I wonder who they dumped that thing on? :roll:
Old 10-12-2010, 07:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Another unknowing soul i guess Mike :!:
Old 10-12-2010, 07:49 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Too James

James if you still have the backhalved 3rd generation Camero that you could only get to run in the mid 8's on a short track with a b/blk. Bring it to Byhalia Ms. on the 16th and i will guarentee that there will be enough good tuners that night that can get it in the low 7's and probably 6's. I made this offer the last time we all met at Byhalia, but you didn't show up, the offer still stands. It's only about 60 mi. from where you live, and while you're at it tell Anthoney, to tell Burns to come on over and witness some real racing, heck maybe you should drive them over since they are both underage.

Zip.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:11 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Too James

Originally Posted by zipper06
James if you still have the backhalved 3rd generation Camero that you could only get to run in the mid 8's on a short track with a b/blk. Bring it to Byhalia Ms. on the 16th and i will guarentee that there will be enough good tuners that night that can get it in the low 7's and probably 6's. I made this offer the last time we all met at Byhalia, but you didn't show up, the offer still stands. It's only about 60 mi. from where you live, and while you're at it tell Anthoney, to tell Burns to come on over and witness some real racing, heck maybe you should drive them over since they are both underage.

Zip.
Hey Zip, let us know how that goes. I'd be surprised if they show.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:30 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477

Zip.
Beast if i were a betting person, i would give odds than none of the 3 will show up. I think they like to talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.
But yes i'll post if any of them show up, heck i'll even post a pic. if they do.

JMO

Zip.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:45 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

It kinda seem that burns has dropped out of sight since you guys invited him out there .......ya's must have scared him off. :lol:
Old 10-13-2010, 05:53 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Zip.
Beast if i were a betting person, i would give odds than none of the 3 will show up. I think they like to talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.
But yes i'll post if any of them show up, heck i'll even post a pic. if they do.

JMO Can any of them spell walk or talk?

Zip.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:47 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Zip.

JMO

Zip.

Zip, I think you're right.

All you guys going have a good time this weekend and tell us all about it. 8)
Old 11-01-2010, 07:37 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...SILVERADO.html

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...-FOX-BODY.html

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...SUB-FRAME.html
Old 11-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

I dont get it?Whats the deal guys?lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -