Watch out for Nick Claborne in ALbany KY

Old 01-11-2009, 04:51 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

That's why it's called an HONOR payment. These scumbags have no HONOR..........just know how to blood suck...........
Old 01-11-2009, 07:42 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default vega

Still have the vega? Ad number?
Old 01-13-2009, 03:55 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default VEGA

NO AD #.
But i sent you a PM.
231 690 5075 cell
LATER
Greg 8)
Old 01-31-2009, 08:53 PM
jimmie
SHOW GUEST

yep he almost got me i took a day off work he never showed iam glad now i would have got ripped off thax nick //// jim
Old 01-31-2009, 10:02 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Ya know the rage that goes through the viens of a guy that gets screwed is very uncontrolable. Every dog has its day and I have lived to see this come to truth more than once in my lifetime.

There is nothing worse than a crook. They are the scum of the earth.

When someone is caught red handed there ads and membership should be pulled and their personal info should be displayed just in case Tony and Rocko need to make a visit to straighten things out.

Hope you work out your problem.
ashbros
Old 02-02-2009, 07:37 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by jimmie
yep he almost got me i took a day off work he never showed iam glad now i would have got ripped off thax nick //// jim
Glad I was able to help someone else. Never did get my money but I figured by now, he has lost a lot more money by people being aware of the kind of guy he really is.

Chris
Old 02-20-2009, 03:34 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default SLICK NICK..........?

NOT So Slick NICK Claborn......
Check out His Ads # 1472255 and 1470648.
Ever Stick your Hand in the FIRE...............
I'm sure that when He sells these Vehicles,He will SURELY be Making a few HONOR PAYMENTS......................NOT!!!
Hey NICK,
I'm Still WAITING PATIENTLY for the set of Slicks that you sent me?(THAT I NEVER RECEIVED)?
HAVE a GREAT DAY!
Does it Feel like the WALLS are CLOSING IN............???
Later
Greg 8)
Old 02-20-2009, 07:06 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

i know where he lives :wink:
Old 02-22-2009, 07:34 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Nick Clayborn

Yep, he is a scammer. This is all he does, buy, sell and trade cars on RJ and he has built quite a bad reputation. My friend and I bought an altered from him a few months ago and we had to chase him down to do it. Finally we met him at a dragstrip in Tn. He had already had a driver put 5 passes on the car before we got there. Real smart when you have a car sold! Right! We paid him for the car and of coarse he had forgotten the paperwork and documents for thecar but guess what, he would fax them in the morning. After many, many calls, lost calls, hangups and unanswered emails, we never did nor never will get that paperwork.

I have found that he is unreliable, untruthful and just down right decietful in dealing with cars. Shame on Nick Clayborn and he is trying to make a living on here.

I am sure there are hundreds of stories on her about Old Sanit Nick and his dealings. I have come across many of them accidentally.

I am done with him! Everyone else with any sense should be too. [/b]
Old 02-25-2009, 02:17 PM
ams69
SHOW GUEST

well my deal with him was slightly diff.....i sent a guy andmy car to trade him for another car ,nick paid my driver 400.00 to do the transport,the deal was done,i came home from work and NOTHING was as it was said to be as far as parts on the car.....i called nick madder than heck and he said no problem he would eat the 400 and i could bring the car back and trade back so i did the same night. my deal was a bad deal in a way but he also lost in the deal so it is what it is.I am not sure how i feel about the whole thing but he did not give me any crap on trading back so am sorry to hear about your bad dealing with him.This website is going to get someone in trouble in a bad way someday when someone puts the screws to the wrong person!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -