BOWERS RACING ENGINES

Old 06-27-2007, 01:56 AM
POPSPV
APPRENTICE

Thanks for that advice. I will write to the administrator and do just that. when it comes to sending someone to see Bret, I have a solicitor ready and waiting (just confirming the actions he will be taking now) have made contact several time with the police who have existing registered complaints and are trying to put together a case. I urge anyoine who has been scammed to contact the FortCollins Fraud police and provide theri details so that they can formally take your statements also. As said earlier if anyone would like to join me one getting this sorted please email me on [email protected] and provide some details, i will then see if we can arrange something that may help get our money back.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:02 PM
POPSPV
APPRENTICE

made contact with racing junk as sufggested above and this is the reply. "
Once you fax over a request on legal letterhead we can supply you with
all the details of his account. So that you may pursue legal action.
We can disable his account once we get legal documentation that he
has been found guilty of any wrong doing."
Tough love. I will need to initiate thye legal action before they will do anything.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:59 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

POPSPV, Just keep this in mind....No one can do what is outside the law unless they are willing to face the consequences, so there is the reason for the reply you got...Just keep your sights on what you want to accomplish and the end result with be sweet...If we can help please let us know as we are all behind you....
Old 06-29-2007, 07:48 PM
POPSPV
APPRENTICE

Thanks Lotsof454sss. Know where your coming from. Just had contact from another disgrunted person and looks like a visit to Bret may be on the horizen. All is difficult from so far away in Australia. My wife is all pissed off at the US and view of the world changed a little. We were just about to try buy a car from there and have some US muscle sent here but she has put a stop to that due to lack of trust. I said to here that we were just unlucky and that it could have happened anywhere but being so far away means that the entire transaction was based on trust that is not gone.I am sure that sooner or later if a few of us can get together we can sort this out and improve the feelings about being scammed.

Power in numbers is what is needed to sort this out. It will all work out in the end. If anyone knows of any tough debt collectors in that fort collins area I would be delighted to know who they are and get in contact with them.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:03 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

FYI :

Just found this link on a web site. Sincerely must be a bummer if this is the same business as listed on the link,

http://www.rbssuperchargers.com/Boun...or_no_pays.cfm

Check it out if you deal with bowers I do not know if it pertains to the same company as listed here on RJ.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:39 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ashbros
FYI :

Just found this link on a web site. Sincerely must be a bummer if this is the same business as listed on the link,

http://www.rbssuperchargers.com/Boun...or_no_pays.cfm

Check it out if you deal with bowers I do not know if it pertains to the same company as listed here on RJ.
Same Business!!!!!!!

Bret seems to be having a real bad time....this happens when you either have no idea how to run a business or you just don't care who or what you screw.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:46 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THAT IS NICE!!!IF HE IS HAVING TROUBLE PAYING HIS BILLS THEN HE NEEDS TO RETHINK HIS OWN BUSINESS PRACTICES!!----I HOPE HE GETS IT RIGHT BEFORE HE GOES OUT OF BUSINESS :? :?
Old 07-21-2007, 04:46 AM
POPSPV
APPRENTICE

Hey guys. back again. Has been some interesting times. After my post a guy named Larry who is a real estate agent in the states has over $15K on the line with Brett. he is a professional racer who based on Bret's promises is now in serious risk of loosing his sponsership. The police have taken this case up as it is seen as blatent fraud. Bret seams now to be aware of this and has finally contacted him and said that he would get his engine soon. For him I hope so. The sad part to all this now is that Bret has put his website up again which will no doubt catch other people in his trap. The better business bureau have listed bret as a problem, it would be good if his suppliers would take note and stop any terms he has in place so they don't get caught as well.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:22 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

POPSPV...If you have information the police have taken up the other mans situation then I highly reccommend you contact them also if you have not already...I am going to repeat myself to anyone that has been scammed, please read the first 3 threads in this section and especially the 3rd as they will give you some good information and of course we all will be glad to help as much as possible...Good luck POPSPV
Old 07-22-2007, 03:09 AM
POPSPV
APPRENTICE

Done. I was the one who got him on to it. Still no luck for him with Bret. He sends the fraud pack Monday morning, his sponcer has ordered hima new engine elsewhere and Bret is going to be in more trouble than he can hope for. I know that I will never see my money again, i am comfortable with that now that i am sure that justice will see Bret in serious trouble. Anyone thinking of using him or currently has a job with him please stop now or try and get your cash back as when this charge is laid his business will disappear as we know it.

Fact is Bret's phone message still say he is racing and sponsering event prizes etc but he continues to rip clients off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -