bad deal with raceface02!

Old 12-26-2010, 08:05 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I request friends as i come across their car's, Your nudy pics are in albums in which you can't see untill a friend request is approved :!: :!:

Chris he doesn't bother me, He is a cop which it takes 4-5 of them to arrest one lonely drunk :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

JMO Mark
Old 12-26-2010, 08:18 AM
Big409
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by mopar1968
409 Maybe you need to hookup with Julian he has his wife posted all over his profile showing everything she has :!: :!: And then some :!: :!: And has his kid's pic's in the same profile boy that is a real man there :!: :!: The kind of friend everyone want's :!: :!: He has allready befriended me for disagreeing with him :!: Dang he beat me to the punch :!: He told me he was going to befriend everyone that disagreed with him :!: Talk about the 5th grade level :roll: :roll:

JMO Mark
That pretty hypocritical of you. I had a normal profile picture for 2 years and you friend requested me only after I put a picture of a half naked women in my profile you doth old miserable man. You never complained about my pics and often message me daily pretending to be my friend. Gee that sounds like common modus of oporandia for you on here. Seeing how your a 2 faced rat, who is probably just jealous cause you wife looks like a water buffalo. I'm a real man I got a gorgeous wife that I'm proud.of who gave me 2 beautiful kids. You want to be a man and talk that crappy about my family to my face, come on up here and do it to my face. Otherwise keep your miserable 2 faced lying coward rat bastard self in your pathetic world behind the keyboard whereby belong.

Your an instigator, a hypocrite,a coward and a rat which my world would be a much better place without. Like I said. Talk about my family to my face you pathetic piece of trash and we would have some business to discuss. Otherwise Yup can shut your whine liberal pie hole.

I told you ,we got the OLD WOMEN going. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys need a life. Keep bashing me. I will check in later, you women make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm going to go get laid again ,and work on my race car ,and do something with my life. :wink: :lol:
Old 12-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Big409
409 Maybe you need to hookup with Julian he has his wife posted all over his profile showing everything she has :!: :!: And then some :!: :!: And has his kid's pic's in the same profile boy that is a real man there :!: :!: The kind of friend everyone want's :!: :!: He has allready befriended me for disagreeing with him :!: Dang he beat me to the punch :!: He told me he was going to befriend everyone that disagreed with him :!: Talk about the 5th grade level :roll: :roll:

JMO Mark
That pretty hypocritical of you. I had a normal profile picture for 2 years and you friend requested me only after I put a picture of a half naked women in my profile you doth old miserable man. You never complained about my pics and often message me daily pretending to be my friend. Gee that sounds like common modus of oporandia for you on here. Seeing how your a 2 faced rat, who is probably just jealous cause you wife looks like a water buffalo. I'm a real man I got a gorgeous wife that I'm proud.of who gave me 2 beautiful kids. You want to be a man and talk that crappy about my family to my face, come on up here and do it to my face. Otherwise keep your miserable 2 faced lying coward rat bastard self in your pathetic world behind the keyboard whereby belong.

Your an instigator, a hypocrite,a coward and a rat which my world would be a much better place without. Like I said. Talk about my family to my face you pathetic piece of trash and we would have some business to discuss. Otherwise Yup can shut your whine liberal pie hole.

You guys need a life. Keep bashing me. I will check in later, you women make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm going to go get laid again ,and work on my race car ,and do something with my life. :wink: :lol:
whatever... :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

JMO Mark

you should give your right hand a break, your left hand is probably getting lonely :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Big409
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by harbone66

JMO Mark

you should give your right hand a break, your left hand is probably getting lonely :lol:
WHATEVER what are you a chick ??? :lol: You would know about the hand thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, I will check in later.

Whatever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-26-2010, 08:52 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by harbone66

JMO Mark

more name calling, I knew it would not take much to make you show your true self, model citizen and law enforcement officer... :roll:
The guy insulted my FAMILY..Im a man before anything else...Would you sit back and allow me to bring up your family? Pathetic of him actually to involve my wife and kids in this topic..Real punk manuver, but I expected that.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:53 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

What a joke :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the best you can do :?: :?:
Old 12-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I request friends as i come across their car's, Your nudy pics are in albums in which you can't see untill a friend request is approved :!: :!:

Chris he doesn't bother me, He is a cop which it takes 4-5 of them to arrest one lonely drunk :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

JMO Mark

Yeah, but my PROFILE PIC was a half naked women, Nice try you liar. Like I said, the invite is open and youll can see how many off duty cops it takes to shut you up. :wink: Ill give you a hint, its 1.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:55 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Bring it on i am not hard to find your a COP find me :!: :!:
Old 12-26-2010, 08:55 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

What a joke :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the best you can do :?: :?:
Whats the best you can do?Make fun of Women and kids??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -