I got burnt by SS289 MONEYMAKER LLC

Old 12-18-2009, 05:16 PM
ozzies302
SHOW GUEST

Default I got burnt by SS289 MONEYMAKER LLC

good bye! all you guys i did not care about the money it is principal . i just want people to know that there are dishonest people out there so it does not happen to u!!!! Hey scorp BITE ME !!! oh and merry christmas.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/113780

Above is the defendant's racespace.

Ozzues302, you posted essentially the same complaint on 12/5/2009. Dont start a new thread each time you post on the same issue- add useful information to the same thread to keep it all in one place and assist the Forum users who I presume you wish to help.

You probably need to add information- your posts dont really tell us much.

BTW his racespace looks reputable and there is a phone number.

Scorp
Old 12-20-2009, 06:10 AM
ozzies302
SHOW GUEST

Default to scorpion

you say he is reputable? so was Madoff!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 09:26 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: to scorpion

Originally Posted by ozzies302
you say he is reputable? so was Madoff!!!
Read what I said and cut the histrionics. I said his racespace LOOKS reputable.

BTW do you have a racespace profile? I can't seem to find one.

and another BTW- Bernie Madoff was reputable to begin with, he only started the ponzi scheme and became corrupt later as he tried to maintain promised high ROI. And that is often how it goes huh? Start legit and then become corrupt.

Scorp
Old 12-20-2009, 12:42 PM
ozzies302
SHOW GUEST

Default scorpion relax!

Hey i am not the enemy here ! I see you don't like other peoples opinion.and i think your right your opinion should be humble
Old 12-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: scorpion relax!

Originally Posted by ozzies302
Hey i am not the enemy here ! I see you don't like other peoples opinion.and i think your right your opinion should be humble
geez, not another one...

" lord its hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way..."

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-20-2009, 01:56 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tires

I am not trying to be difficult here, but a few things stick out to me.

You actually recieved, THEN MOUNTED AND USED the tires. You THEN notice some cracks????? You most certainly should have looked much closer at the tires before you decided to mount and use them. Any one in their right mind would have issues with that scenario.

Scorp was simply asking you to use your previous thread to continue posting with the SAME ISSUE. Nothing wrong there either. He also was simply pointing out that your seller has his profile filled out and has contact info, therefore he seems not to be hiding?? Again, what is wrong with that statement?

If they were mine, even as gullible as I am, if you mounted them and used them, YOU OWN EM!!!!! You should have noticed at unpacking time.

Probably not what you want to hear, but I sure would look close at tires I was going to use to haul some a$$ before I used them
Old 12-20-2009, 02:15 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

x2 even if didnt notice unpacking did you not look when you put them on the car? having been a tire jock for a couple years we do premount and post mount on all tires we mounted and anything that didnt look right we told customer and should after that choise theres they use there problem did it even if they where new cause they could have blem so if you mounted put on car and didnt inspect until after the car was run then my opinion is that its your bad and you need to live with it.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:20 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

X3

I would be the same way. Now if you would have noticed them being cracked right out of the box then yeah I would do anything to make you happy BUT, you finally noticed after you had more runs on them.

Another question is how many times did you email him before he blocked you? If someone kept emailing me and emailing me I too would block them. Especially after telling them they it is their problem.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:28 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X4 NOTHING MORE TO ADD :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -