I guess Anthony Finn from Bellwood Illinois is a scammer

Old 09-21-2016, 04:23 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I am going to keep blowing up his phone today...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-21-2016, 05:05 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

I tried that for days and with my wife's phone too. I don't know if it says "not accepting calls" if he has blocked me or not. Maybe it was a burner phone? I guess just a 21 year old punk kid that just decided to advertise something he may not even have to try to take in some drug money. Picture of carb could have been from somewhere else. The Illinois ID card picture he sent looked legit. I have his picture from Facebook if that is really him. He had his place of work listed on Facebook and I talked to his boss, but said he did not work there any more. He gave me his Dads name and phone number, but that was a dead end.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:43 AM
jayvee34
SENIOR BUILDER

I got this phone number from bixblk's ad. Jeff M. @ 708 308 0282
Old 09-21-2016, 08:45 AM
jayvee34
SENIOR BUILDER

I got this phone number from bixblk's ad. Jeff M. @ 708-308-0282.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:09 PM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

I talked to bixblk tonight. He is about 40 minutes from Anthony J Finn in Bellwood Illinois. He is going to try to help if he can. Anybody else closer to Bellwood Illinois interested in a little research?
Old 09-23-2016, 04:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Jeff is the only one I know on here that lives that close.

Old 09-26-2016, 05:17 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

Going to file a case number report on Anthony J Finn of Bellwood Illinois with the local police this week in my home town. Then take him to small claims court. Any advise on these procedures and what to do after that. Probably court cost to do this? I feel none of this will help me, but maybe he will get caught up in something else and then this will show up on his record?
Old 09-30-2016, 10:14 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I have been running Anthonys phone number every day on RJ and Google just to see what pops up. I saw the ad you ran Mark about him and the scam he pulled so I took the picture of Anthonys license you posted up and downloaded it so everyone can see what a thief lloks like!

Old 09-30-2016, 07:03 PM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

Well Anthony struck again. I got a RJ member contact me tonight and he had a similar story. This time a fuel pump. I don't have details yet. I encouraged him to come on this forum and state the facts.

On advise of a lawyer friend, I am going to make a report to the Illinois Attorney Generals office, Consumer Fraud Dept. You can do it all on line. He said police depts. don't really do anything even if you report to them and go to small claims court and get a judgment against him. Maybe in your own town but not out of the county. He says if enough people make a complaint or if person can make a case of several cases of fraud they are more likely to do something at the Attorney generals office. But even then may just send him a letter and try to scare him into trying to do the right thing.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Try and get the other guy on here to tell his story, we need to make sure we keep on this scumbag!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -