Dang it..%^&*&^%$@#@@

Old 10-29-2008, 04:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Man Tod, that SUX. I bet if you shave your head, you still have the scar to prove it. Anyways, there are some great stories on this thread... I really had to think long & hard before I told you guys the "Scooter" story, but hell... we all have things happen (just maybe not quite that severe) & it was a BLUNDER I will get crap for the rest of my life... it is funny looking back.

Do you guys really think I should change my RJ handle to Scooter?? It seems appropriate I guess....
u Bet Scooter.

lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-29-2008, 08:09 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Scooter !
That story really deserves a short video production of it ! YouTube here we come !
Old 10-30-2008, 10:51 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

OK, heres the deal... I do not want to have to explain everytime someone askes me why I changed my name to Scooter... so you guys will have to help. Brian- dumb question, how do I change my name to Scooter in my profile?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Great stories!!! Yes to scooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D.R.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:50 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
OK, heres the deal... I do not want to have to explain everytime someone askes me why I changed my name to Scooter... so you guys will have to help. Brian- dumb question, how do I change my name to Scooter in my profile?

you can change on the clsssified's not sure if it carries over to forum..if not we can found out what needs to be done...

Old 10-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Brian,

I went on the classifed side of the profile... but no dice. Am I doing anything wrong?? I was able to update my profile some, but no way to change my name. What do you think?
Old 10-30-2008, 04:25 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

click on "My account" you will see your name at the top example :Rigsby beside your nane it will have "change" click on the "change" and it will allow you to enter your new name..

try this.

Old 10-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Brian... I was going into my profile & trying that way- so I went into "My Acoount" & it worked. Anyways, the name "Scooter" is taken!!! Can you believe it?? Maybe I should try to spell it diffrent, but it would not have the same effect.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:41 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

maybe Scooter 1..something like that...cause you got to be the orginal Scooter...lmao !

U DA MAN SCOOTER POOT !

Old 10-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Bjiuce & friends,

After trying several versions of "Scooter", I was denied several times on several versions. Having said this, I was tenatious & unwilling to give the whole idea up. I believe the whole event still warranted the title so, I settled for the new name of "Scooterz" ... that is the new perminent RJ handle.

In case you are wondering.... I do still have the 49CC "Go-Ped" 2 stroke Scooter which now has a new expansion chamber/ pipe. It will go 37MPH & is properly jetted for the new improved power band & pipe. If in the power band, you can pull a wheelie. Scooter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -