Beware of "waynesworld154" Owensboro, Ky.!!! Big L

Old 03-20-2009, 01:24 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

big shocker huh? I guess all of you local people down in his area know exactly what kind of loser you have amongst you now.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:54 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

:? :!:

Have you done anything to get your Money back yet ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-21-2009, 06:24 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

He is no doubt lurking in the shadows. This ad I found under the "most recent" ads this morning.
Good luck recovering your money.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:29 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

I'm still waiting on the local state police to get back to me. I've also got someone local to him keeping a eye on him. I'll be heading back down to Georgia in a few weeks. Maybe I'll have to make a pit stop myself. :twisted: What do you think guys? I do like to play base ball. It would be nice to get in a little batting practice!!!! :shock:
Old 03-21-2009, 11:23 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Hello From Hell='s Real Life

WHATS A GOINON GENTLEMEN??... I see you fellas are still "Bustin Balls" and getting to the truth..I knew I was not being missed or needed and it is good to know all is well here on the greatest scammer section in the world!!!!!!!!!!

Always works out that if they answer enough questions the truth will come out!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 05:29 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

As a matter of fact, if any of you guys or gals out there reading this want the total truth----here is the vin# off of that Firebird--1G2FS21E7KL244728--Wisconsin title. If any of you have means to run this vin #, you will see that the car is currenlty owned by me and my wife. And if anyone does run this and does see this to be 100% true, please come on and varify that this little scum bag is selling someone elses car.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:43 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Where is this little dirtbags response now? Why is it he had all the proof, but now he will not come back on here to show us? Last time I knew, or at least when people in this country had morals that is, when you had someones property and owed them money, it was theft. If you hold a title and legal registration to a vehicle, you should not have to go to their legal district and sue them to get your property back. Right or wrong?
Old 05-09-2009, 07:50 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well---looks like the cops in this guys County and State are as much red neck losers as he is. Obviosuly the law isn't going to help me uphold the law it seems. I would like to know if anyone knows if this clown still even has the car or if he's turned it on to another person??? Any info would be appreciated.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:02 AM
lbtrailers
APPRENTICE

I bought an engine from him around the end of March. He delivered it to me. It had what he said in it. Only thing is he said it had 36 runs on it. He must have missed a 3 in front of that 36. I took the engine and had in completly freshened. I am not really complaining because he sold it to me cheap enough. I was quite sure it needed to be gone through. I would have still bought it even had he been truthful about the number of runs on it. I do not feel like he burned me, because I could tell just by looking at it externally it had many more runs than advertised on it and I payed him and he went on his way. This is my first post ever in the forum. All and all Racing Junk has been great for our dealership. I have many new customers & freinds from the site. I have also made several purchases off here I was very happy with. I hope you resolve your issue with Wayne.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:42 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well, you may have still bought it "IF" he had been honest about it. Right there is enough to show you his type of business practices. Very Lame and Low. I will catch up with him eventually one way or the other. Legal or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -