prostreet68gmc

Old 02-17-2010, 04:27 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
The funny thing is that they share the same pic of the red truck. Also in his friends onebad69camaro is the first one his friends list.
that is bcuz tht is Roberts my friends profile and his stupid dad Jason uses it for some reason idk but Robert is kool i guess tha d*mN desiese only happened to Jason but Robert is kool its just Jason thts tha problem
Old 02-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Sure. Makes perfect sense.

Why would anyone assume that you are related when you have the same pictures that the Littlehotrod gang shows, when you have multiple names (burnsracing81, burnscustomz, and prostreet68GMC) like them, and you live in Booneville-home of the littlehotrod gang.

Just another coincidence courtesy of Jason Brooks.

lol- whatever,

Scorp
Old 02-17-2010, 04:32 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
lol get'em Crimedog.

Here's that red GMC on Anthony's racespace.

http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/profile/208473

Has everyone in Mississippi owned that truck or does Littlerod's family tree have that many branches?

Scorp
NO YOU DA I'M NOT AT ALL RELATED TO JASON BROOKS OR ANTHONY BURKEENS LOOK HERE MY LAST NAME IS BURNS NOT BROOKS NOR BURKEENS SO U NEED TO DROP IT THE END IM NOT RELATED
Old 02-17-2010, 04:32 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

one thing ive never figured out is a how do 15yr olds hold title or have athority to trade a car. second why do they come on here talking chit then say leave me alone im just a kid. heres my thoughts A. these guys all same clan and its the dad uncle brother etc coming on(exeption of anthony)B. if you little kids come off the porch growling and barking like a big dog then take the bumps and bruises of the dog fight and shut up
Old 02-17-2010, 04:36 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Sure. Makes perfect sense.

Why would anyone assume that you are related when you have the same pictures that the Littlehotrod gang shows, when you have multiple names (burnsracing81, burnscustomz, and prostreet68GMC) like them, and you live in Booneville-home of the littlehotrod gang.

Just another coincidence courtesy of Jason Brooks.

lol- whatever,

Scorp
HEY LOOK HERE IM NOT RELATED TO HIM AND HELL I'LL GIVE U JASONS ADDRESS IF YA WANNA WOOP HIS AZZ AND HE LIVES IN CORINTH I GAURANTEE U THT I GO TO SKOOL WITH HIS SON BUT HIS SON LIVES WITH HIS GRANDFATHER BECUZ HIS DAM DAD IS TO BIG OF A PILE OF SHIT TO TAKE CARE OF HIM THNX END OF STORY IM NOT RELATED JUST CLOSE FRIENDS TO HIS SON HECK ME AND HIS SON ARE BEST FRIENDS BUT THT DONT MEAN I HANG AROUND WITH HIS DAM DADDY SO DROP THA KIN FOLK CRAP
Old 02-17-2010, 04:37 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

So tell us why do you have four user names?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:38 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
The funny thing is that they share the same pic of the red truck. Also in his friends onebad69camaro is the first one his friends list.
ANTHONY BURKEENS IS KOOL!! HE EMAILED ME THT PICTURE BCUZ I DIDNT HAVE A CAMERA AT THA TAIME THNK U
Old 02-17-2010, 04:40 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
one thing ive never figured out is a how do 15yr olds hold title or have athority to trade a car. second why do they come on here talking chit then say leave me alone im just a kid. heres my thoughts A. these guys all same clan and its the dad uncle brother etc coming on(exeption of anthony)B. if you little kids come off the porch growling and barking like a big dog then take the bumps and bruises of the dog fight and shut up
THNK U BUT MY DAD HELD THE TITLE SO DROP IT I JUST WANTED MY NAME CLEARED BECUZ I DONT MESS WITH JASON HE IS A POS SCAM ARTIST AND NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL BETTER YET HE NEEDS TO DIE
Old 02-17-2010, 04:44 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Well at least there is some truth coming out of this and that is that Lilltelhotrod is a thief and a scammer. He does admit that.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:46 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by BEAST477
So tell us why do you have four user names?
BECUZ AT 1 TIME I NEEDED THEM BECUZ I NEEDED MONEY TO FIX MY TRUCK SO I CAN DRIVE IT WHEN I GET MY LISCENCE AND ONE IS MY DADS AND I HAD A GOOD BIT OF STUFF TO SALE AND ANOTHER REASON IS BECUZ U GET UR STUFF OUT THERE MORE WHEN U POST THE SAME AD MORE THN ONCE AND U SALE ALOT MORE BCUZ ALOT MORE PPL SEE IT SO THERE THTS MY RASONING FOR HAVING THT MANY USER NAMES I DONT SCAM CRAP I DONT EVEN NO HOW I CUD SCAM HAVNT SOLD A THNG ON HERE JUST MARKED THEM SOLD BECUZ MOST OF THA STUFF I SOLD A PICKWICK DRAGWAY AT SWAP MEETS AND I WAZ POSTING SOME STUFF FOR A FREIND ALSO HE RUNS A MINISTRY CALLED BREAKING THA CHAINS YALL SHOULD VISIT SOME TIME GOOD FELLOWSHIP AND WORSHIP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -