my Huntsville engine blew up, then they ducked my calls!

Old 11-30-2008, 05:10 PM
fastfaster
APPRENTICE

Default my Huntsville engine blew up, then they ducked my calls!

huntsville engine is terrible. my $25,000.00 engine blew up after very few passes. that's bad enough but whats worse is they kept ducking my phone calls. i regret owning anything huntsville engine builds
Old 11-30-2008, 05:26 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: my Huntsville engine blew up, then they ducked my calls!

Originally Posted by fastfaster
huntsville engine is terrible. my $25,000.00 engine blew up after very few passes. that's bad enough but whats worse is they kept ducking my phone calls. i regret owning anything huntsville engine builds
you are talking to the wrong person there must be. very good engine company that sponsors some good races. They have a lot of good motors out there, talk to Todd Ewing.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:11 PM
sgchevy2nova
JOURNEYMAN

i agree with hammertime every time i call over there i talk to Todd Ewing and he's been great to deal with
Old 12-01-2008, 05:06 AM
fastfaster
APPRENTICE

Default huntsville engine sucks

then something is very different now at Huntsville engine. as the economy gets worse, the more the truth of a company comes out.
as far as todd ewing, he offered the most preposterous excuses as to why a young engine would blow up. then he was always unavailable for my calls, not unlike an ostrich.
i have had great success with other engine companies since leaving huntsville engine forever.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:05 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: huntsville engine sucks

then something is very different now at Huntsville engine. as the economy gets worse, the more the truth of a company comes out.
as far as todd ewing, he offered the most preposterous excuses as to why a young engine would blow up. then he was always unavailable for my calls, not unlike an ostrich.
i have had great success with other engine companies since leaving huntsville engine forever.
Please Explain what happened to the motor to cause it to break ?

Todd is a good guy and I am sure they arent ducking calls. I've been down this road with a new motor, they are race motors if they break they break. Schmidt is the only motor shop I know that offers a warranty. There is way to many what if's for a motor shop to redo a motor that broke, unless it broke on the dyno.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:50 AM
fastfaster
APPRENTICE

Hammertime SAID: "Todd is a good guy and I am sure they arent ducking calls"

in your attempt to defend huntsville engine you have not considered the possibility that when i called huntsville engine each and every time using my name and asking for todd, they put me on hold and came back to the phone claiming he was not available so i immediately called back and used a different name and only then did todd pick up the phone.
avoiding a customer phone calls is not the sign of a good guy and a reputable engine shop.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:36 AM
sc2265
APPRENTICE

ive never heard of nothing like this from huntsville ive used them forever and never have any issues and they are racer freindly i think u need to call todd again and figure this out im sure if u would go about right then he will help u , they way u bashing him i doubt he will even help
Old 12-01-2008, 03:31 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Hammertime SAID: "Todd is a good guy and I am sure they arent ducking calls"

in your attempt to defend huntsville engine you have not considered the possibility that when i called huntsville engine each and every time using my name and asking for todd, they put me on hold and came back to the phone claiming he was not available so i immediately called back and used a different name and only then did todd pick up the phone.
avoiding a customer phone calls is not the sign of a good guy and a reputable engine shop.
Maybe they are then ..

I'll ask again what broke on the motor and how many passes are on it ?

I'll also add again motors do NOT come with a warranty just how it is.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:13 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

And avoiding to answer questions or provide details about your situation sure is not helping your cause at all, either.

SP... Fact or Fiction??? No Facts so far.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:23 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ANOTHER POSTER WITHOUT -ANY FACTS LISTED--- ops: ops: -------EXPLAIN THE DEAL/ DAMAGE/ THE REASON YOU THINK THIS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!THEIR ARE GUYS ON HERE THAT CAN AND WILL HELP YOU IF THEY FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED :P :P -BUT-THEY WILL NOT AND CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THE FACTS TO CHECK OUT :evil: :evil: :evil: -NO FACTS NO HELP 8) 8)
LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -