always got a win

Old 11-11-2007, 07:13 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
Originally Posted by zipper06
First of all Vince,
Congrats on winning at KCIR, that's not easy with a 4 sp. car. i know it probably took 7 rounds to win.

The rest of the this thread is way too crazy for me to comprehend, dragracing is a sport like no other, it involves friends racing friends and there's no room for anomosity, only respect. I've been racing for 52 yrs. with hundreds of wins and at least one world record in speed and ET. I have helped my final round competitor fix his car so he can show up at the line for the final run.
For someone to trash talk another competitor in my eyes is not acceptable, if i get beat fair and sq. that i can appreciate, that's racing.
5.38 with a b/blk is nothing, we run 4.88 with a 434" and we ran 5.16 with a 377" @ 1850lbs less driver.
But speed and MPH has nothing to do with this thread. AlwaysConsistent, thrash talk is not acceptable in the dragracing sport and i've been in it longer than anyone on this board. I personally donot hate you and i am happy that you won, but like everyone else here says the proof is in the posting of your et's and the last round winning ticket. Every pass i ever made they gave me a time slip to show the win or lose, and you probably have these tickets.
If you donot know how to post/show them pm me and i will personally walk you thru on this operation
I donot however, respect anyone who trash talks another competitor. I've been on this board for about 2 yrs, and think i could come visit almost everyone on this board if i were racing in their area, i've been invited by numerous people on this forum to stay at their house if i'm in the area, but i tow with a MH so that's not necessary.

AlwaysConsistent,

Bottom line i guess i'm saying that you owe some people an appolagy for your rant here earlier, and i DONOT hate you, in fact i'm glad you won.

Zip.

hey dumba$$ they were bashin me....cant you F'n read.....i just said they were haters.....read again dumbFU*k
O'K i'm outta here you're way to intelligent for me to comprehend, i only have a major in Mechanical Engr. and 52 yrs. drag racing experience, but no experiece it trash talking, i'll leave that up to you, until the board banns your ip.

Zip.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:13 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by fastbowtie
Naw I watched the Boure Identidy The puter is in the wrong room PopCorn not A bad Idea I got the pics
Haha sounds like fun. Only reason I am watching is we can get it here at work and it kind of makes the night go by faster. Working 6 to 6 makes for a long night.

Chris
Old 11-11-2007, 07:14 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

Davis You have a pm Can I have some Popcorn too I just looked and Im out :shock:
Old 11-11-2007, 07:14 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

Hey Bowtie ... Tell us a littleabout the Vega, Is it a 4-link?
Old 11-11-2007, 07:16 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

Sure Donn there is plenty for everyone except alwayshungry!
Old 11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

He won't be answering any more,atleast with that name he can take it up with someone who will listen to his foolishness

I am not putting up with 22 y/o wise guys,which means if he comes on here he is to respect his elders

Sorry guys for who he disrespected,thats not what this place is all about
Old 11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

I will be back in a minute guy I gotta put bowties pics in my photo bucket
Play nice while im gone