73 CAMARO Z-28 " Whats it worth"

Old 10-24-2011, 07:47 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Nice find Brian. I bought one identical to it in 1981 except it was a 72 Z28. Drove it for awhile on the streets then made it in to a race car.
Nice car. You'll have a lot of fun with it.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:50 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by qtrmile2
Nice find Brian. I bought one identical to it in 1981 except it was a 72 Z28. Drove it for awhile on the streets then made it in to a race car.
Nice car. You'll have a lot of fun with it.
Vince beleieve it or Not when i saw it was a 4 speed you was gthe 1st person that came to mind...i said to my self..Ole vince would be proud of me getting a stick car...lol

in 2012 I plan on taking a road trip to see a few people...You are one i am considering Vince,...YOu and the boys planning any open shop parties in the spring ?

I would also like to go see Mark " Mopar 68" he is not far from my in-laws...and of course we been talking about it for years but I am gonna go and stay a few days with Tom ' Topsortsman" up in Maine.

oh and another thing Vince you know anything about this E-85 stuff other then what you can google...I would like some 1st hand experince from someone of how it effected their cars performance etc.... its got to pick it up if it acts anything like alcohol.....I know this 1st hand how alcohol will pick one up....picked me up 3 tenths in my old 67 camarto with the 511ci

also broke a Lifter the TQ increase was so much more...you could really feel the power difference in the seat on the return Road..

take care My friend and always Great to hear from you.......

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-29-2011, 08:32 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey Brian PM sent
Old 10-31-2011, 04:21 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

still waiting on some pics Brian...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-31-2011, 10:41 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Juice:

I think you made a good buy there... is she a stock virgin mostly? Interior okay? She looks good. Many of us can remember driving in one of those in our adolescent "daze".... many memories of 1st/2nd & 3rd generation Camaros in high school when they were a dime-a-dozen. I would like one of those some time again.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:20 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

yes rigs pretty Much Stock....Bone gonna take a few cell phone pics this weekend and post up it takes decent Pics....lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

B:

My first car was a 73 Camaro. Copper with saddle interior. If theres a blond with Big Boobs and a bad attitude in the back seat then you bought my old ride.

Good luck and drive the wheels off of it.

Scorp